Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Found a Great VW Painter in Phoenix
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZVWlover
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Found a Great VW Painter in Phoenix Reply with quote

I finally found an HONEST, reliable and Quality Painter in Phoenix. We all know how hard it is to find someone that will paint at an affordable price and turn out show quality work. He's has decades of experience and is very knowledgeable.

Jerry is in North Phoenix, works out of his home, has a full body yard and Paint booth and is also a VW owner and Fan. So he knows how to paint vw's specifically. It's not like painting a regular car, VW's have no flat surfaces.lol

Anyways, if anyone wants a referral feel free to drop me an email and I will be happy to share his contact information. He didn't solicit this from me, I am doing it to help out a good person.
Mike Fisher
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Found a Great VW Painter in Phoenix Reply with quote

Why not just post his contact info in your post for future AZ VW owners looking for a bodywork/painter in AZ?
two 57 oval ragtops sold
'68 Karmann Ghia sold

Society is like stew. If you don't keep it stirred up you end up with a lot of scum on the top! - Russ_Wolfe/Edward Abbey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AZVWlover
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Found a Great VW Painter in Phoenix Reply with quote

Fair question. I guess I just wanted to put his name and info out there without his consent and just have people randomly call him. So I was just trying to protect his privacy a little and keep it to only people that are actually looking for a paint person. Hope that makes sense.
ciscogalvan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Found a Great VW Painter in Phoenix Reply with quote

Let me know his info. I'm in Goodyear Az and have an early type 3 that could use some work. Thanks Cisco!
AZOffTheWall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Found a Great VW Painter in Phoenix Reply with quote

Does Jerry live around 35th Ave & Deer Valley?
gereonb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Found a Great VW Painter in Phoenix Reply with quote

I am also in North(East) Phoenix and have a 71 Super Vert that will be needing base coat and clear very soon. Would love to chat with him about bodywork and prep and if he might want to paint it for me.
Dan.S
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Found a Great VW Painter in Phoenix Reply with quote

Here in Surprise AZ, and I need a good guy for some future 74 work!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: