Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyRingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

We made it in the ol hippie bus.....just a couple little hiccups.....the ignition switch broke in half when I pulled the key out....we were able to finagle the switch with some black tape holding it on the outside, and was able to get enough of the key in to start it......then my throttle cable was hanging, Finaly figured out it was the floor mat was barely touching the side of pedal hinge.......other than that it was smooth sailing......can't wait for a fun filled weekend.
mammbush
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

So bulli is at hanksters hot rods again same as last year right? But the post here shows it somewhere else. Which one is correct?
herkster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

hey y'all here's the tides forecast for Saturday. Where is everyone in the midday if we cannot get on the beach due to tides?

Tomorrow Saturday, 7th of April of 2018, the sun will rise in Ponce Inlet / Port Orange (Halifax River) at 7:06 am and sunset will be at 7:46 pm. In the high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide will be at 2:16 am and the next high tide at 2:24 pm. The first low tide will be at 8:44 am and the next low tide at 9:06 pm.
scuba steve 69386
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

Yeah Charlie will find somewhere for ya to park in a non-VW.
I think i may have an extra ignition switch also. So if he doesn't
find me. I am in a 67 Green and white Single Cab.
scuba steve 69386
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

Also the last word i got was the Bulli event was at Hanksrodsters like
last year, so rolling with that.
See ya all at Charlies tonight and if not at Bellair in the morning
for loop trip.
buguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

Awesome. I drive a 4x4 mega cab diesel. I'm sure I can find somewhere to stick it!
Although after that drive home from work I'm not going anywhere till the traffic dies down a bit!
scuba steve 69386
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

It was confirmed that Bulli swap WILL be at the hotrod place
same as last year.
See ya all there.
buguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

I didn't notice 'til this morning they have the parking lot pretty jacked at Giuseppe's.
Craig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Spotted by a friend in Port Orange.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

This was a kickass weekend. Each one gets better. Giuseppes was not that bad.
MrPolak
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

Last edited by MrPolak on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrPolak
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: No Dough Show 2018 - Port Orange, FL - April 8, 2018 Reply with quote

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: