Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

j.goodspeed - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: j.goodspeed
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 13, 2024
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: j.goodspeed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeremy contacted me regarding some specific 1967 parts I had for sale.
After verifying via pictures the parts were as nice as I promised, he quickly committed to the purchase.

Sadly.. the parts were stolen from a locked mail box by some low life..

Even though he was disappointed the parts were long gone he reacted very professionally.
Great Email correspondence,

GREAT Samba Buyer.. NO worries with this guy..

Its about the going not the showing
Rebuilt to drive not decorate
WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
j.goodspeed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: j.goodspeed [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks again for all your help. We'll be in contact again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sharp64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: j.goodspeed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some open barrel connectors and a crimping tool from Jeremy. He went as far as to call me to make sure I had the right crimper for the job. I think we ended up talking for almost an hour. On a subsequent order i mentioned need one of a particular fitting and he tossed it in for free. Great guy to deal with and ships very quickly.
“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.” - Michael Caine
j.goodspeed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: j.goodspeed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you for both the chat and the business. I appreciate the kind words.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: j.goodspeed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I highly recommend Jeremy at Good Speed Motoring! His products are quality and his knowledge is superior. Be sure to visit the Article mentioned in his Ad--See the kind of workman Jeremy is! jay salser
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: