Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Eric Marshall Green wrote:

I had to google Rawlings. He's much younger than I am, also much more handsome. Seems like a good guy. Is he?

He has a show on The Discovery Channel called Fast N' Loud. I'll let you watch the show and make your own decision about what kind of guy he is. Very Happy

mark tucker wrote:
I wouldent waste $ or thyme on building a small motor. build it big so it dosent have to work hard.remember it's only as fast as your foot alows it to be unless you build a small turd then it just stinks as it squishes up through your toes when you step on it.
Eric Marshall Green
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Last edited by Eric Marshall Green on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Eric Marshall Green
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

The gas filler works! No more smelly clothes or bent hoods!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

joey1320
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Stunning car.
Cool
Eric Marshall Green
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Thanks, Joey. Dug your ride as well. I learned to drive in a BMW 2002. First one in New England. My dad traded in a 1961 356 coupe that no one wanted at the time. The BMW was SO much faster! 1969?

The Quantum Run 356 Route for those who still just drive their cars instead of standing around bragging about them.

Hot Air
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Why are you such a D#$k, Who cares if they drive them or just look at them, It is there car they can do what they want.
What do you want to hear , You are so great that you drive your REPLICA , Well that is great for you well done, great job you have the best 356 replica out there..
Man I was always told respect what others have built even if it is not what you would have done or built.

Go somewhere else and brag SEEEEE YAHHHHH

There I got that out.
Eric Marshall Green
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

There: a location

Their: possession of something.

It's called the English language. Learn to respect it. Maybe you can start there.
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Part of your 356 Route goes along the northern shore of Lake Erie. One summer a long time ago I rode my bicycle from Chicago to NY and part of it was along that shore. It was the most miserable couple of days of riding I have ever experienced: rain and wind all day, then pitching a tent in the rain, and waking up to more wind and rain the next day, until finally reaching Niagara Falls and a well-deserved hotel room.

Of course, now, I would do it all over again! Laughing

Wanted: Art Collins VW (Savannah, Georgia) items - license plate surrounds and other items. Also ivory "AM", "FM" and "SW" buttons for a US Blaupunkt Frankfurt.
Eric Marshall Green
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Vert, I'm just praying for no snow. It's not the snow, it's the gravel and salt. 356s seem to cry out for windshield cracks, and the salt mix is massively corrosive. But if I drive too late, it will be retired idiots in campers with screaming kids or grandkids everywhere. Maybe we'll be lucky! My buddy just picked up the most perfect 1998 Boxter I have ever seen. Perfect colors, etc. And of course the movie is now getting silly with a producer, director, camera guy, sound guy, drone operator, tech advisor, support vehicles, etc. Do not EVER agree to be the star of a movie! Even if only for your father's legacy.
Teeroy Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

How many days do you plan to take for this trip? Interesting route!
ARR #3
www.autosportsnorthwest.org
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Salt wont hurt the fiberglass dont worry too much
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

How many raisins ?
AMAC1680
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

This is some funny stuff.
joey1320
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Eric Marshall Green wrote:
Thanks, Joey. Dug your ride as well. I learned to drive in a BMW 2002. First one in New England. My dad traded in a 1961 356 coupe that no one wanted at the time. The BMW was SO much faster! 1969?

The Quantum Run 356 Route for those who still just drive their cars instead of standing around bragging about them.

Wow that has to be an extremely fun trip, specially in an aircooled car.
Cool
Wetstuff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

This fellow should register the URL 'Cardashsin.me' He strikes me as someone who enjoyed getting beat up after school ..because at least someone was paying attention ...then whining to milk it for sympathy.

The car's Ok. I bet it gets more respect with the next owner.

Jim

(He won.)
Manx #2614
356pre-a
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

fun reading
Eric Marshall Green
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Time to drive!

Eric Marshall Green
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

Leaving the house to go pick up my pony.

356pre-a
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

top down all the way with that hat! safe travels!
Eric Marshall Green
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: 356 I'm creating for the memory of my Father Marshall S. Green Reply with quote

I have driven many fast cars, but nothing should be this quick or handle this well.

356 in 356 mirror.

The hat has a stampede string. Going to need it!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: