Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

g_man - [email protected] - Geoff
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: g_man
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: g_man - [email protected] - Geoff Reply with quote

I have made a couple great purchases from Geoff and had the pleasure of meeting him in person.
Purchase #1: a killer split bus engine lid that revealed nice mango original paint after a bit of elbow grease. I sent a local friend to pick it up for me and he was easy to work with.
Purchase #2: a set of porsche wheels. I paypal'd in advance for these wheels pending pickup. it took a few weeks to coordinate pick up due to my schedule. he was wide open and willing to make it happen.
He ended up meeting me half way!
Geoff is a 100% genuine nice guy and I look forward to meeting him again. either in business, or social at a show.
Thanks!
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: g_man - [email protected] - Geoff Reply with quote

I bought a wheel from Geoff, he paid the shipping (which is rare on a part that costs that much to ship). It arrived in the condition expected, and his communication was prompt. Thanks Geoff!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nick12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: g_man - [email protected] - Geoff Reply with quote

Great seller.
I bought some stuff from from Geoffrey. I drove down to pick it up in person as it was large enough to be a real pain to ship. He met me near the freeway so that I didn't have to drive all the way to his house (which is far from the freeway). He even knocked $20 off the price without me asking for that. Good guy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: g_man - [email protected] - Geoff Reply with quote

Made a deal with Geoff on Friday and received my single cab parts on Monday. Geoff is a clear seller who communicates well throughout the transaction. Buy from him without worry. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: g_man - [email protected] - Geoff Reply with quote

Bought a set of new repop 66-67 hubcaps from Geoff. Easy to deal with and the hubcaps arrived nicely packaged, promptly. Thanks Geoff. Very highly recommended

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: g_man - [email protected] - Geoff Reply with quote

I bought an inexpensive used speedometer from Geoff. Just what I was hoping for and shipped VERY quickly! I look forward to buying from him again!
stephensog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: g_man - [email protected] - Geoff Reply with quote

Bought a westy interior light from geoff and it was prompt, packed well and in great condition. Price was good. Pleasure to deal with.
67Bugger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: g_man - [email protected] - Geoff Reply with quote

Awesome guy - great deal better then expected and very trustworthy !!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: