Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Barn find need information Empi kit car dune buggy
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharp64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Barn find need information Empi kit car dune buggy Reply with quote

rbucklin wrote:
That is a really cool and very original looking find. I don't understand why some responders get sort of smartass or snippy whenever someone on here asks for an opinion of value... 'it's worth whatever someone will pay for it...' Duh. Sometimes though, a person needs a reasonable starting point and with the amount of knowledge and experience on this board it's a reasonable place to ask the question.

My 2 cents on value, I have no idea, but, if you do a decent google search for Empi Sporster sales you're likely to come up with a reasonable number of comparables, then just compare what you know about condition of yours and derive from there.

I personally love original and unrestored and would love to see this kept as much as is as possible. Good cleaning and mechanical sorting.

It helps not to cherry pick one statement. I also stated that a quick search for comps yielded several results. No problem asking for info, but at least make an effort.
“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.” - Michael Caine
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: