Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Just got EV mini-Winnie camper, need a few items
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinetreeporsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Just got EV mini-Winnie camper, need a few items Reply with quote

It's missing 1) the 2-piece mattress/topper for the lower bed
2) the pads for the upper bed Both these can be in less than perfect cond'n
Also, the plastic cover fascia, cosmetic, that goes below the r seat to hide the mechanism.
If you know anyone who has switched to memory-foam and might have the old pads stored, please let them know. Or if you know any VW-oriented wrecking yards where you've spotted a full camper EV, let me know contact info. -thanks
pinetreeporsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Just got EV mini-Winnie camper, need a few items Reply with quote

I just went to the classifieds and couldn't find a place to list a 'want to buy' ad-- is there something I don't know about the classifieds. And searching seems impossible- tens of thousands of items and not much of an indexing mechanism. Entering a wanted to buy either doesn't exist or is a well-hidden secret. Help??
And, as above: if anyone knows a wrecking yard that 'specializes' in EVs (occasionally processes one), please let me know.
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Just got EV mini-Winnie camper, need a few items Reply with quote

Just lead your subject line with WTB:

'89 Bluestar ALH w/12mm Waldo pump, PP764 and GT2052
'01 Weekender --> full camper
y u rune klassik?
logans5vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Just got EV mini-Winnie camper, need a few items Reply with quote

By Mini-Winni do you mean the Winnebago Vista/Itasca Sunstar or is it a EVC?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pinetreeporsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Just got EV mini-Winnie camper, need a few items Reply with quote

Just the standard 16-inch stretch of the basic EuroVan, w/pop-top and pull-out rear seat/bed- often termed the 'full camper'. Sorry for any confusion (but it is the most 'mini' of all the Winnebago products, isn't it?)
logans5vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Just got EV mini-Winnie camper, need a few items Reply with quote

Mini-winnie is known as winnebagos class C mini motorhomes. I have a Eurovan based Itasca Sunstar that I guess can be called a Mini. Anyway good luck with your items hunt.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: