Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

window regulators
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
douginsacto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: window regulators Reply with quote

Can the Eurovan's driver-side and passenger windows be converted from power to manual?
IdeaNerd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: window regulators Reply with quote

There are capped holes in both front doors look like they are located where manual cranks would go, and the Bentley manual shows a version with a manual crank there as well. No idea what all would be involved converting from one to the other, though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chi-town
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: window regulators Reply with quote

You can get replacement regulators from Dorman for a much better price then I see from the classifieds
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: window regulators Reply with quote

I found a manual regulator cheap & used the parts from it to repair my power one. I forget if I just used the cable or just swapped the mount & drive gear though.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
laslo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: window regulators Reply with quote

Did you ever find manual cranks for your EV? I have a blown power window on the driver's side and I'd rather just put a crank in.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: