Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW's At The Springs 2018 ~ July 27-29 ~ Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raisedup58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject: VW's At The Springs 2018 ~ July 27-29 ~ Lava Hot Springs, Idaho Reply with quote

Vw's At The Springs is pleased to announce the dates for 2018.
Mark your calendars for July 27-29. Were happy that Lava Mobile Estates Campground has asked us back for a second year. Everyone loved our location last year, with the perfect location for exiting the river after tubing. Lava Hot Springs, Idaho has so much to offer for everyone. A olympic swimming pool and water park right down the road from the campground. And multiple bars, restaurants, and hot pools right off main street. Were very happy to host VW's from multiple states including Wyoming, Montana, Utah, and of coarse Idaho.
Like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/vwsatthesprings for continuous updates and news about this years event. Follow us on Instagram @vwsatthesprings for pictures from our events past.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Raisedup58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: VW's At The Springs 2018 ~ July 27-29 ~ Lava Hot Springs, Idaho Reply with quote

A few pictures from last year. Tubing is definitely a favorite for most of the people who attend.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Raisedup58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: VW's At The Springs 2018 ~ July 27-29 ~ Lava Hot Springs, Idaho Reply with quote

Pre registration is now open, and spots are going fast.
www.vwsatthesprings.com/registration
[/url]
Instagram: Raisedup58
VW's At The Springs
facebook.com/vwsatthesprings
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: VW's At The Springs 2018 ~ July 27-29 ~ Lava Hot Springs, Idaho Reply with quote

I'm glad to be the first to post here. I just got home from my second time attending this campout. What a great time! Ian and Cody were great organizers and hosts; people were super and the potluck was fantastic.

Since I'm the first one here I get to spill the beans on some great news. This year VW's at the Springs attracted folks from Manitoba (hope I remembered right); Colorado and great couple from as far away as Oklahoma City, OK!

Great job guys!

Sincerely, Bradford

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: