Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

What's the cost of a propane tank for Winnebago Eurovan?
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vw_dude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: What's the cost of a propane tank for Winnebago Eurovan? Reply with quote

Also, where to get it?
CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: What's the cost of a propane tank for Winnebago Eurovan? Reply with quote

Here you go:

http://www.gowesty.com/product/lp-tank/4323/lpg-tank-?v=
saintjobe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: What's the cost of a propane tank for Winnebago Eurovan? Reply with quote

If I can add another question to this thread... I have had a problem getting my tank filled because the bleeder/overflow valve does not seem to let pressure escape, so I can't get a full tank of propane. Does anyone know where I can just get a replacement bleeder valve, rather than the entire tank?
santeko
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the cost of a propane tank for Winnebago Eurovan? Reply with quote

There's two possible tanks, depending on your year. The one linked above and this one; http://www.gowesty.com/product/lp-tank/4325/lpg-tank-?v= $100 cheaper but also smaller.

I think you should be able to get replacement valves and such from Manchester.
An RV parts retailer in the US might be the fastest/cheapest: https://rvpartshop.com/rv-parts/outside-your-rv/lp...results=40

Or maybe GoWesty can get parts
vw_dude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the cost of a propane tank for Winnebago Eurovan? Reply with quote

I wonder if they ship to Canada.
Or if there is a place in Canada where this tank can be purchased.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: