Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My Bays Are Getting a New Home
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: My Bays Are Getting a New Home Reply with quote

Looking good. Your almost ready for the garage warming party.
Laughing
SevenOaks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: My Bays Are Getting a New Home Reply with quote

Was supposed to get the roofing done today but rain in the area this week got the roofing crew behind so it will be next week. I did take the opportunity to test fit the bays. I think they’re gonna love it.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1966 Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SevenOaks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: My Bays Are Getting a New Home Reply with quote

It is finished. The epoxy floor has cured and the bus has moved into its new home. The SC won’t be moving in until I fix the significant oil leak that has developed.

1966 Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
curtp07
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: My Bays Are Getting a New Home Reply with quote

Sweet garage. How did you do the floor? I’m building next year. Doing a lift.
oh didn't he ramble
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My Bays Are Getting a New Home Reply with quote

Tcash wrote:
Looking good. Your almost ready for the garage warming party.
Laughing

when's the brewery gonna be up and running?
SevenOaks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: My Bays Are Getting a New Home Reply with quote

I didn’t DIY the epoxy floor. It is a commercial grade epoxy installed by a local company and finished with a clear coat. I’m very pleased with the results!

The brewery upgrade won’t happen until next year but I will continue to brew in the existing space to maintain the all-important pipeline. My Oktoberfest has been lagering since April and the open-garage party will coincide with our annual Oktoberfest party next month. Y’all come!
1966 Beetle
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: