Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wandering Wagens - North Georgia Adventure
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
russwiththebus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Wandering Wagens - North Georgia Adventure Reply with quote

Link

This past weekend, we went all over North Georgia and found some great camping spots. Meeting up in Chatsworth, Brian and I headed straight into the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest to the Hickey Gap camping area. The next day, we travelled to Murray Lake and met up with the rest of our crew. From there we camped near Lake Conasauga before leaving for Calhoun, and stayed one night at Hidden Creek. Overall we had four in our caravan (3 Vanagons, one Bay Window). I hope you enjoy my video!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Wandering Wagens - North Georgia Adventure Reply with quote

Sweet video. Loved Georgia and Tennessee, great people and lots of dispensed camping. Miss it thanks for reminding me.
benandmj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Wandering Wagens - North Georgia Adventure Reply with quote

Bummed I missed it but glad I didn’t run my torn CV boots through those water crossings!! Killer video!
daytripper1600
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Wandering Wagens - North Georgia Adventure Reply with quote

I love hiking in that area. Cohutta Wilderness has some great waterfalls.

Great video!
thatbaldwinlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: Wandering Wagens - North Georgia Adventure Reply with quote

Great video, nice work
nate
That Baldwin Life YouTube Channel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
shagginwagon83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Wandering Wagens - North Georgia Adventure Reply with quote

That's an awesome video! Thanks for sharing
Herr Motorspiele
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wandering Wagens - North Georgia Adventure Reply with quote

Looks like a whole lot of fun! Great video. Smile
I'd like to try to do something similar in the Linville/Grandfather/Pisgah area.
B.O.B.Wanders
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Wandering Wagens - North Georgia Adventure Reply with quote

Awesome - thanks for posting! We were up there in Cohutta a few weeks ago and it was great. Jealous!

BTW - HWY 221 is washed out and closed indefinitely between Linville and Blowing Rock

"It feels good to be lost in the right direction” - unknown
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: