Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

356 Spyder parts
Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sasquatch2001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:28 am    Post subject: 356 Spyder parts Reply with quote

Does anyone know a good place to sell some original 356 Spyder parts? I have various parts like emblems, hood emblem thingy (is it a handle?), 4 hubcaps (enamel is chipped on pretty much all of them) and a fan shroud. There is also some aluminum trim that was supposed to be from the car but it looks more like boat trim to me... These are all from my grandfathers car which had the same engine as in this thread:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=639257

Car was sold a long time ago unfortunately.
bill brown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: 356 Spyder parts Reply with quote

Do you mean "Speedster" parts?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Starbucket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 Spyder parts Reply with quote

Post pic.s and price on the classifieds "Porsche Parts for sale" here on the Samba.
Sasquatch2001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 356 Spyder parts Reply with quote

Finally got a chance to snap the pics. I'll check out some prices and do a post in the for sale section, thanks.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: