Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

projectvwparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: projectvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 29, 2007
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you mean this pic.. you took the website address, rather then the .jpg address... you can right click on the picture, go to properties and then get the .jpg url address there, then put the image on... here.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
tracy1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Robb Cress, Mr Bus Racer, you are full of shit and trying to start trouble here, i heard about this last week and see you are a punk with these posts,
I own the shop next too Projectvw, i know Brent and he is a good guy plus alot more im not gonna waste time talking about yet. though i may as you continue to lie.
I know the wheels and tires in question, and the ad that was placed,"for the god dam wheels your jerk!" i also know i had a few people from my shop trying to buy these after brent said they were sold.
The tires were fine, you are an ass, i see after reading everything that what brent said here makes perfect sense"plus i saw the shit", he went out of his way for shipping for you and paid for it before confirming with you so you could get your shit sooner? and you didnt have to drive 100miles to get it!!! you are an ungratefull jackass, i wish EMPI, or Mooneyes, or Ford/chevy, etc, would do that, prepay the better shipping to you.Come on.!!!!........all your posts here, and now vwaddicts, sound like mouthy little boys.
whats your fucking problem pal? wasnt this all for the wheels anyhow? you are totally lieing here and trying to trash brent, i also read the rants now added,what a fool!
too bad you idiots are trying to trash someone who has been helping people for a long time, you guys look like dicks! Id love to see you visit for your threats, talk is cheap, and retarded, i know him and you guys are dumb people.
I will continue to refer people to him and defend him from retards like you.
hey "brent" give it a couple days, i bet some real people will add to this stupid thread and say something positive about you.
Robb you are an asshole, OHH and hey i havent seen this mentioned yet but lets think about this" why would he not dismount the tires and ship the wheels only? are you kidding me? look at how much shit he had to go through to ship them all together, people wanted to buy those tires seperatley around here, of course he would have, i see him do it often "doesnt make much sense huh, robb your game is up dude, you started crossing your stories up, now you cant keep it straight, lier.
that guy is honest and goes out of his way for people all the time, the shit you are pulling here is what fucks up the scene.
you guys are the ones that are no good for the vw world or any other group.
I highly recomend projectvw.
- so what now? time to threaten me and tell me how messed up i am too?-
you guys suck..
tracy1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey look at that, looks like the tires arent too bad at all!!
thats not a picture from the ad? as i said i own the shop next to him, that picture is taken in front of both of our shops, i saw him shooting those pics that day out there, i can tell you this, i havent scene another set of VOA rims sitting there recentley.oh and with the same tires too...
whatever yea these arent yours.
DICK!
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL.. so whats all the bitching if you live 100 miles away? Go pick them up for that matter, if I understand that right? Was the price of $300 for the rims only, then the buyer wanted the tires as well.. so basically these tires were free? If so, that changes the story.
vntgbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I can not belive this thread has gone on so long. I personally have had many dealings with Rob wich have been very straight forward and completely honest. Rob is always honest, up front and gives a very accurate description. Furthermore, I personally question why the f**k he would let this thead continue so long unless he feels like he'd been screwed. Rob deals in far superior quality orginal VW parts both buying and selling and nobody likes to get screwed.
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

them is ugly rims. that car deserves Pedrinis. or at least sprint stars.

VWoA literature and early dealership or distributor literature/pictures/information
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love it when people totally disregard what has been said or simple facts. look at the pictures....like i said the tires "look" decent in that picture that brent posted. too bad thats not one of the pictures from the ad. i really have no reason to jeapordize my selling reputation over what i value at $100...or even just geting my money back.

like i said check the pics. anyone that cant even see four nails/screws in a set of tires and tell you about it has something wrong with them. the wear issue is real and so is the weathering. you can see it in the picture that addict posted for me.

i love the line about people wanting to just buy the tires. what a laugh.

thank you vintagebus.

and lind, its tough to want to put any kind od aftermarket wheel on that car. i may end up sticking with the stock steels that have bee spaced old school style.
projectvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the pictures are the pictures from the ad,
they were here on samba and im sure many people saw them in there 4 days listed.
this is a fact,
so you are slowly showing yourself with your lies robert.
we do keep a record for a period of time of all pictures of items just as we do e-mails as stated before.
You have continued to tell lies here.
the pictures are not deceptive either.
good day.
paddywackjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey vwaddict is starting to get the real picture, i read all this and see the deal.
and i am one of the guys that wanted to buy the tires from chris at the puallup show also.
i offered $100, and would have been happy, the pics he posted are not the tires, look closly,"and by the way i mention this in a new heading titled "Busracer in colorado is a fraud".
look close to the pics everyone---why are they dismounted? why is one clean and the rest dirty and mossy looking? just from his own pistures they look like totally different sets, I saw them 2 weeks prior to him getting them and they didnt loose all that tread and suddenley grow moss and dirt, what the fuck! is that brushed on? am i making this up? Look at the pics,
they were clean at the puallup show,with good tread, chris showed me the screw and was open about that, i looked them over real good since i was gonna cash out $100, hopefully by the end of the show, and there were no nails,or cracked sidewall etc, they were dam near new with one haveing a scrub all arount the outer face"curb rub".
this guy is full of shit.
also look at the pics brent posted from the ad "which by the way i saw on samba, yes they were from the ad, in fact the top veiw with all 4 was the heading picture, the tread picture was there too.
if you look at those pics, the tires are clean!!!! and good tread!!!!
he says the pictures are deceptive,,,bullshit!
also to vwaddict, you ask about the 100miles, it says brent paid extra cash that they didnt agree on before the shipping quotes for robb so he
wouldnt have to drive 100 miles from his home to pick them up at "forward Air"
shit bitch, that was fucking cool! you looked at gas prices lately? He shipped it to your door, and asked for reimbursment or send the whole shop something cool.....and he didnt even respond!!!! He was a dick before even getting the wheels it seams...if someone did that for me id be super happy, hell yea i would send them the $15, and something cool!!!
saved me $ lots on time and gas money.

I think vwaddict is starting to see the truth as the rest of us here, you were an ass off the bat vwaddict, you should keep quite until the real story unfolds , your rant post is no good either and threatening, hopefully you are seeing the light now,
I Like Beef.
Busracer is bullshit,
or im a lier too..
crazy
paddywackjoe!
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

read the emails....oh yeah those are fabricated. brent knew how important the condition of the tires was to me. simple fact. the kid is an idiot..with i believe to be some real mental problems. maybe i should just feel sorry for him and he can use the money for psychotherapy.

the wheels AND tires were advertised at 250 plus shipping. i asked brent if he could estimate shipping to colorado. he figured about 65 bucks. i asked if hed go 300 total which he agreed to.

he wanted to use forward air,which i didnt have a problem with other that their local office being nearly 175 miles away. in my old blazer it would have cost me 50 bucks in gas to pick them up. i asked brent if hed look into greyhound. he said there was a station 20 minutes from his place. i guess greyhound was like 100 bucks to ship. brent chose to go with fed ex(see email) wich was 67 bucks or something. he then emailed me asking for 15 bucks or some trinket in trade.

we had already decided on 300 plus shipping. the actual cost was only a few dollars more than originally quoted. this first twisted fact of the transaction just shows what kind of selective memory brent has.

anyway this is all becoming too gay for me. debating with a retard is useless. i know the facts. i know im right. brent and his boy can try to turn it around and call me a liar whatever . check the quality and type of parts i trade here on the samba. ive got satisfied customers and i dont ask them to post feedback for me...maybe i should.
paddywackjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey rusty panel

I would trust projectvw anyday,

thers is a positive post that was going a few weeks back about them.

this other guy is a joke,

by the way rob , brent isnt a kid or mental.more of your mouth! id like to kick your ass, i havent scene brent say anything out of line in all of his responses here.

ill also say i dont really see much written here about brent or projectvw ever,
that sounds just like any usual buisness,
raves are good yes,
unhaappy people not good,
no posts, seams like satisfied people to me.

never heard projectvw plead for people to write good stuff about them ,
crazy
paddywackjoe
paddywackjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a kook!
what a punk, its obvious hown you have started shit, now you want to start with me.
ill tell you what pal, i do tour the country as i am involved in the fight scene, no bullshit, how about we meet up and well see who the fucking kook is, this is how i met brent years ago by the fucking way jerko, you would not have a good visit if you followed up with your threats!
so whats up skateboarder? any more names?
you are a bitch!
Ill back my shit up anytime! in real life, computer dork!
crazy
paddywackjoe
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres my adress.

rob cress
393 vail circle dillon colorado 80435

5 minutes from interstate 70, 70 miles west of denver.

i can give you exact directions if you wish.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For reference, the photos from the original ad, according to my archives:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/337025.jpg
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/337024.jpg
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/337023.jpg
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/337022.jpg
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/337017.jpg
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/337016.jpg
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/337015.jpg
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tracy1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rob why don't you check out the PICTURES from the original ad that Everett just reposted so you can see just how STUPID you look! You have to be completely mental to think you could show pictures of a completely different tire. That aren't evan mounted, and dirty as hell! Busracer is the ripoff artist here, not Projectvw. I really hope Busracer will come clean and speak the truth. I really think your childish behavior sucks ass! This whole situation is so childish, bus racer needes to come clean right now!
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are no where near new tires, as pictures show.. I don't see the same tires...

Are those rims even worth $300 Confused
Anyway, seriously... you got the rims, be happy, put some tires oni it, becuase they were bald anyway. If you said they were good in the email, you lied. But maybe some of those screws got in there becuase he wasnt happy. Youve both done good making your points. I think racer paid too much for the rims, but thats his business. The tires are worth nothing, and they were to begin with, screws or no screws. Just drive your Volkswagen and live on...

Last edited by VW Addict on Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
projectvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the tires were never refered to as new, decent yes , new never. this was busracers addition to help him look good and me bad.
brent
projectvw
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tracy you are retarded. look at the tread pattern in these pics and and look at the pics i posted as well as sent to brent. yeah i have another set of the same semprit tires that are in close to that same shape that i put screws in to try and get 100 bucks....whatever wierdo.

i already stated that the tires look decent in that picture..i dont recall seeing it before though. i know brent sent me a late email that implied he was posting an additional picture. if so i never saw it. if the post date is somehow linked with that picture than that would explain it. anyway facts are facts.

i have been adult enough to aslo with my negative remarks be realistic in the good points about the deal....i was right from the start. regardless the tires were listed in the ad as being near new.....brent reinforces that sentiment with his emails. theyre bullshit rotten tires make up whatever whacked story youd like.
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
hey rob $300 is fine, the tires by the way are nearly new, there is now wear marks etc, they are nice.
give me a call,
thanks
brent

so,brent i guess this is not one of your emails???
Ace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I see it, BusRacer was buying a set of rims and tires for 300 that he would be able to drop on a car and go. This isn't what he got. If you tell a prospective buyer something that isn't true, it's called deception. I feel that Busracer has a valid complaint. While a used tire is a used tire, if it is potrayed as a "nearly new" usable tires and arrives worn out with nails in it, I'd be pissed too.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: