Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Comp 289 - [email protected] - Curtis
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Comp 289
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 31, 2024
Bob Lee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:11 am    Post subject: Comp 289 - [email protected] - Curtis Reply with quote

Buyer beware..Curtis Wheatley of Talsa Ok.

As we all know our Porsche 356 community is small and tight. So we wanted to pass on my friends experience to the community. My good friend bought a 59 A coupe project for all the money over $60, 000.00. When he got the car it was far more rusty than the photos revealed and as Mr Wheatley described, if the floors were addressed and battery box and new tires the car could be driven as Mr Wheatley described. Well that was not the case, the car was far worse, the rear shock tower had rusted away and the shock was just hanging on at the swing plate. My friend had tried to recoup some of his money from Mr. Wheatley but he says the money had been spent and is now not communicating with him at all.
So buyers be aware!!.
Bob Lee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Buyer beware..Curtis Wheatley of Talsa Ok. Reply with quote

Also the A 59 coupe was advertised on The Samba. Even when you get all the pictures and many words of descriptions.. Do a PPI!!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Comp 289 - [email protected] - Curtis Reply with quote

Note:
I corrected your title so it links to his profile.

I believe this was the ad
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2194040
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
abbey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Comp 289 - [email protected] - Curtis Reply with quote

Yes. Curtis Wheatley and is brothers from Tulsa Oklahoma , Definitely exaggerate on the condition of the things they sell . They should know better because they run a underground restoration shop in Tulsa OK..
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: