Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Dometic refrigerator amp draw
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr matt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject: Dometic refrigerator amp draw Reply with quote

Just wanting to know what amp draw is the stock dometic refrigerator. Somewhere I thought it was 6 amps.

That could be the fuse tho' and if so, guess it does not draw more than 6 amps - correct?

Thanks
EZ Gruv
King of Plaid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Dometic refrigerator amp draw Reply with quote

For a late Westy, I want to say it's 7 amps.
The fuse on the panel is 10 amps.
My Photography Page.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr matt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Dometic refrigerator amp draw Reply with quote

Thanks EZ, I was thinking it was about 6- 8 amps.. just cant find any literature to state specifically...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: