Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Goldingbuilt - [email protected] - Kyle
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Goldingbuilt
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 26, 2022
67_13Deluxe
Samba Resident Alien

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Goldingbuilt - [email protected] - Kyle Reply with quote

I purchased a 66 Deluxe bus from Kyle. Great communication and just a great guy to work with! He made it pretty easy. I would not hesitate to buy from him again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: Goldingbuilt - [email protected] - Kyle Reply with quote

After ignoring my inquiry for the better half the day, dude blew up my phone and email multiple times. I ignored him because I have a lot of buses i’m looking at and I was weighing my options. let me remind you it hadn’t even been a full day and dude just kept asking if i was interested. I find this to be extremely unprofessional, in my opinion. So I responded and said clearly you’re unprofessional and so no, at this point i’m most definitely not interested, have crossed his bus off our list, and that i have never dealt with someone so rude. I then block his number and he is so upset by me he pulls up to my emails and send me a beautifully worded fuck you email! Typical Kyle, am i right?! anyways, i 10/10 recommended not even asking about his products unless you want to get blown up until you make a purchase or block them.
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldingbuilt - [email protected] - Kyle Reply with quote

04261999 wrote:
After ignoring my inquiry for the better half the day, dude blew up my phone and email multiple times. I ignored him because I have a lot of buses i’m looking at and I was weighing my options. let me remind you it hadn’t even been a full day and dude just kept asking if i was interested. I find this to be extremely unprofessional, in my opinion. So I responded and said clearly you’re unprofessional and so no, at this point i’m most definitely not interested, have crossed his bus off our list, and that i have never dealt with someone so rude. I then block his number and he is so upset by me he pulls up to my emails and send me a beautifully worded fuck you email! Typical Kyle, am i right?! anyways, i 10/10 recommended not even asking about his products unless you want to get blown up until you make a purchase or block them.

I don’t know the guy to be honest. But just playing devils advocate here- you are upset he ignored you for half a day, and then you’re upset he communicated too much? But then you ignored his emails because you were looking at lots of Buses? So he probably felt the same way as you did earlier-wondering why he’s being ignored.
It is frustrating when someone inquires about something for sale, so you answer a bunch of questions, and then you never get so much as a “Sorry, it’s not what I’m looking for.” in return. So you press on for a reply. I do anyway. It’s a simple courtesy.
Sometimes I’m not the quickest to reply to emails either. I work. I have a family. I sometimes sleep. So it might not be ignoring, but rather not a convenient moment to respond.
Again, not saying you’re wrong to feel the way you feel. But that seems like strange reasoning to blast someone on their feedback.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: