Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My bus got used in an ad!
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatmatt650
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: My bus got used in an ad! Reply with quote

Stoked to lend my 72 camper to Ibis Bicycles for a photo shoot to show off their new bike. I was a little nervous to hand off the keys as I recently had a fresh motor and tranny installed and the two previous trips ended poorly when the aftermarket stick shift snapped and then, next trip, a valve adjuster swivel foot broke off. No issues on the drive down the coast to Santa Cruz and back, though. My friend tells me she was a bit nervous following the photographer down a pretty gnarly jeep road to get to the spot but she said it handled it like a champ.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

https://www.ibiscycles.com/
72 Highroof
86 Scirocco
"So much to do...so little time."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: My bus got used in an ad! Reply with quote

That’s bad ass. Nice shot.
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
panic_fan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: My bus got used in an ad! Reply with quote

nice, hope they left the bike on the back for you.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=291988&highlight=

"Still learnin the way around my VW bay"
Teal Bay Bus
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: