Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Extensive list of Aircooled VW shows in 2019 - EUROPE
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
AustroBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:34 am    Post subject: Extensive list of Aircooled VW shows in 2019 - EUROPE Reply with quote

Hy guys!

I thought you might be interested in my list of lots of Aircooled VW shows in Europe - most of them are meetings just for all kind of vintage Volkswagens, fewer ones are gatherings just for buses of all generations (T1-T6).

Are you planing a vacation in Europe? Then you have to take a look at this site with a list collecting the best aircooled gatherings in 2019!

As the list for 2018 attracted lots of visitors, i dedicded to expand the list for classic VW Shows for 2019 with lots of other countries. Until now i have collected several events and dates about meetings in Austria & Germany and the most famous ones in entire Europe. (NL, UK, B, ..)
By time i will add other events from different countries - such as Portugal, Sweden, Greece - anything that i find will be placed on this site.

Of course this site will regularly be updated and expanded with other VW shows. If you have any questions, just let me know!

►►►VW Shows in Europe 2019 | AustroSplit Blog◄◄◄

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Barndoor Coachbuilder Topics:
"Hans Kohlruss & Co"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: