Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sawdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm new here and this looked like the perfect place to start a record of our project as well as a place to get ideas, provide some humor, get some criticism and generally learn a few things and hopefully leave something to help another one day.

So, long store short - I have been wanting to do a father-son Restoration project for ~5 years now. The oldest wasn't that interested and mom wasn't supportive so it's been growing and finally had an opportunity to sprout when I came across a super beetle in the woods behinds a friends' family property. I did a quick check, and it looked solid - the floorpans were solid and I couldn't see anything major around the areas I knew bugs would rust. Excited I sought to figure out how to save that vehicle and get started. 5 months later, it shows up in my drive, with the owner giving it to me. Originally there was no motor or tranny; but since I have at least a case and for the most part a transmission. I'm not sure yet what else is missing.

When it showed up at my place, it had been in the woods ~3 years - so it was covered in dirt, leaves, and looked horrible. The kids washed and cleaned er up. So here's what I'm starting with. At first sight, I was thinking it was in amazing shape (it still might be....considering).

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Now finally being able to see it, the most obvious body damage appeared to be pretty minimal. Being a novice at busting my knuckles, I've never done body/paint (we plan to learn). So I was optimistic to say the least.

As I continued looking, I noticed weird bubbling behind the passenger side rear window. It kinda just looked like water under the paint to me...

Yet it was on both sides...odd? I dunno.

Then I thought, well jeez it looks like it has at least 4 different paints on this shell, it's likely just related to that..?

A friend dropped by said, "that's a bad bondo job" .... I still dunno; I wasn't aware of those areas being normal places of problems; does anyone know off hand? Otherwise, I'll be finding out soon enough....

So, as it arrived - I was thinking it's looking great. We wanted to build a custom ride, focusing primarily on the motor/transmission and running gear/suspension, etc for handling. I'm not so focused on aesthetics - but want to do a good job and have something the boys look back on with pride and learn along the way. That said, I didn't care so much about what was missing for the most part.
....Time to clean to the garage for a long winter project.

My first question: Is a 73 super more suited to some cross between what I'd call a "Socal" and Euro-German Style street project or a Baja? I have owned 2 beetles in the past and am just getting back up to speed on the last 30 years of innovation and techno advances that I might enjoy in this project. Decisions, decisions.....
Sawdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Fast forward another 1.5 months and the garage got cleaned and organized enough for me to get this pushed in and start planning on getting into the project. Since it was dropped off, a friend brought over a block and transmission

My plan was to take a block and do a teardown, rebuild - but only on the cheap; I want to build a reliable runner with a bit more "oomph" than a stocker, but I want to save the $ for a follow on engine build, with a new case from the ground up and get one of the higher end stroker engines. I'm guessing me that'll take me up to a year to complete after this, seeing I have a lot to learn.

Engine case is not too exciting; I assume it can clean up enough to be used?

I'm assuming all the surface rust is either replaceable parts or cleans up. A friend commented on the lack of a 4-bolt pattern for the flywheel on the back of the crank? I've got not idea where this block came from beyond my buddies dad's shop.

Then there's the transmission. I know least about them - but my VW books are in the post Smile

Not sure if one can tell anything off handed from the pics; but that's the starting point. Again, for phase 1 - I'm looking for reliability, with the focus for performance and higher end parts in the build to support the motor and the higher demands it will place on the car. Obviously I don't want to tear off 75% to replace something that I should have done the first time around; but I'm hoping I can learn where to be pragmatic and that folks will give some advice.

Now that the bug is in the garage, I'm starting to formulate the plan off attack. I'm thinking, lets start getting the body dismantled and garbage parts off to the dump, so we can get cracking'.

Next I start crawling around and looking more closely....
kirk1015
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Welcome to "The Samba"

Look up "death foam" in the search box (upper right corner) for the area around the vents behind the rear side
window. From what I got from here, the only way to totally fix that
is to find a donor car and cut and weld in new pieces there.

As for the paint color, I know they came in green back in the day. However,
I believe it was a darker green than what you have. Sumatra Green was the color. Your car seems to have a more "Army" green color.
Mind you I am not expert on this. Just thought I would help someone. As I have been helped in the past here.
If you can't figure it out, most of the time
someone on here can. I owe my sanity, and my cars life to this place.
Sawdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Yesterday I started poking around more closely to see what I'm going to start having to consider buying and what kind of tools, materials I'm gonna need for tearing down the body and sanding/body work going forward.

As expected things always aren't what they seem.....Here's a bunch of pics from that.

The interior is looking like 100% replacement. I don't mind so much, as I'm thinking a custom dash, non-VW seats and carpets and headliner would be expected anyhow.

Nothing surprising jumped out at me there. Pretty much what I expected.

Then I started looking closer for body issues or anything from the under body that jumped out at me; I hadn't looked underneath yet.

Hmmm, where are my underbody photos - gotta check the gallery. :p

So far, I hope I'm not missing something too obvious - more to follow from yesterday
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Sawdog wrote:
Hi all, I'm new here and this looked like the perfect place to start a record of our project as well as a place to get ideas, provide some humor, get some criticism and generally learn a few things and hopefully leave something to help another one day.

Welcome! You are definitely in the right place.

Sawdog wrote:
I was thinking it was in amazing shape (it still might be....considering).

It is. All things considered. The pans and heater channels look perfect. The front strut towers look perfect.

The death foam behind the rear window crescent vents. Um... well...

Sawdog wrote:
I've never done body/paint (we plan to learn)

That's the right attitude! And you will. And it will involve a welder. Get a MIG.

Don't be afraid of the death foam. It can be repaired (says one who has never done it, lol). Actually though, that happens even to southern cars so you are starting with a great bug if you ask me.

Sawdog wrote:
Is a 73 super more suited to some cross between what I'd call a "Socal" and Euro-German Style street project

Yes. Most definitely. Check out the Readers Rides section. The curved windshield and fat face really lend themselves to the look you are describing.

Sawdog wrote:
or a Baja?

Nope. Super Beetles have McPhereson strut/coil spring front suspension. Really smooth ride on the road. Not robust for off-road though.

Dad/son project going on over here. The more power tools I let him use, the longer the attention span. His welding now surpasses mine (I'm horrible) and he won't let me near it.

Enjoy! Very Happy
SnowDaySyncro wrote:
Every setback is an opportunity to learn stuff and to buy new tools.
Sawdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Buggeee - Thanks for the reply, super awesome! So far that's what I was hoping for. I was fond of my `73 Baja - but it wasn't a super beetle....and I never got it to the state I wanted ( I was in Uni). So I'll have to check out the death foam....I'm already scared.

This said, I have some pics to post from cleaning out the 'trunk...' - there's always a surprise.

Buggeee wrote:
Sawdog wrote:

Welcome! You are definitely in the right place.

Sawdog wrote:
I was thinking it was in amazing shape (it still might be....considering).

It is. All things considered. The pans and heater channels look perfect. The front strut towers look perfect.

The death foam behind the rear window crescent vents. Um... well...

Sawdog wrote:
I've never done body/paint (we plan to learn)

That's the right attitude! And you will. And it will involve a welder. Get a MIG.

Don't be afraid of the death foam. It can be repaired (says one who has never done it, lol). Actually though, that happens even to southern cars so you are starting with a great bug if you ask me.

Sawdog wrote:
Is a 73 super more suited to some cross between what I'd call a "Socal" and Euro-German Style street project

Yes. Most definitely. Check out the Readers Rides section. The curved windshield and fat face really lend themselves to the look you are describing.

Sawdog wrote:
or a Baja?

Nope. Super Beetles have McPhereson strut/coil spring front suspension. Really smooth ride on the road. Not robust for off-road though.

Dad/son project going on over here. The more power tools I let him use, the longer the attention span. His welding now surpasses mine (I'm horrible) and he won't let me near it.

Enjoy! Very Happy
Sawdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

So the final pics from yesterday's look-see and the underbody. Still am optimistic - and thunks to buggeee for his input.

So far so good; or so I think/thought. Today is a new day.

Anything obvious here?
Sawdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Ok, so todayI was out at lunch and decided to puil some rubbish from the trunk. Well, I wasn't surprised with my surprise.....I don't think it's much of a game changer and probably a good place for me to learn some welding skills? (My father and brother are both expert, career welders - so I'm sure I have some good guidance when I need it).

The lights and hub caps covered up this gem....

nice, totally rusted out with some sweet home-grown temp repairs. Aw well, more of an opportunity than anything else I'm hoping.
Sawdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

kirk1015 wrote:
Welcome to "The Samba"

Look up "death foam" in the search box (upper right corner) for the area around the vents behind the rear side
window. From what I got from here, the only way to totally fix that
is to find a donor car and cut and weld in new pieces there.

Ughhhhhh. That's not what I'm wanting to hear. Bleah. I wonder if I have a perm convertible on my hands.....
Starbucket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

You need to buy the orange Bentey manual (Amazon or on here in classifieds as you will need it as it tells how to fix everything. Don't give up over the 1st problem, like if Bondo worked before it will work again (just block sand it this time Laughing ) as its not a show car its a DRIVER. Hot VWs Mag is a good source for parts and ideas. Good luck.
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Two ways to think about this car. The first is harsh but true, it’s a car found in woods as abandoned. How much to straighten out paperwork?

Then how much would it cost to buy a running driving car like this, have you looked at classified section here? Looking at the amount of rust and missing parts you’ll be upside down in value long before it’s a runner. If the car is not a family heirloom and holds no sentimental value why spend money on something that you’ll never recoup costs on, it will be a money pit.

The others will talk about learning how to fix and do paint and body work are you prepared to buy all the necessary tools? A different idea would be to enroll in instructor led classes at local vo tech to learn proper techniques and have access to proper tooling.

Third idea would be go to desert Southwest and buy a rust free example needing minimal work and a repaint maybe mechanical work. This is cheapest way out other than buying already done car at auction. Ask yourself and be honest if you were buying a car would you choose good rust free original or some patch panel cobble up bondo mobile?
73SlowBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
Two ways to think about this car. The first is harsh but true, it’s a car found in woods as abandoned. How much to straighten out paperwork?

Then how much would it cost to buy a running driving car like this, have you looked at classified section here? Looking at the amount of rust and missing parts you’ll be upside down in value long before it’s a runner. If the car is not a family heirloom and holds no sentimental value why spend money on something that you’ll never recoup costs on, it will be a money pit.

The others will talk about learning how to fix and do paint and body work are you prepared to buy all the necessary tools? A different idea would be to enroll in instructor led classes at local vo tech to learn proper techniques and have access to proper tooling.

Third idea would be go to desert Southwest and buy a rust free example needing minimal work and a repaint maybe mechanical work. This is cheapest way out other than buying already done car at auction. Ask yourself and be honest if you were buying a car would you choose good rust free original or some patch panel cobble up bondo mobile?

Where do you live? That has less rust than most 5 year old cars around here! I don't think it's too bad for a free car. It certainly is a project, but is that a bad thing? It will get expensive finding the missing parts, but unless you're building a show car, the rust and body work isn't terrible. That being said, of course you could do better for cheaper. Op, are you looking for a project car or just any old bug? If you want a driver, you could do cheaper. If you want a project, it looks fun. But, then, my family "heirloom" is far from pretty.
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

The whole spare tire well is available for $121. Here is a link:

https://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=111805397C

Generally speaking, when replacing a whole panel like that, you scrape off the seam sealer the factory spread along the seam, grind out the spot welds that hold the old unit in place, and then weld the new one in place and spread a bead of seam sealer (its like caulk) over the seam.

Edit: I'm taking a closer look at your pictures of the spare tire well area. It looks like you've just had water sitting in it and that circular part rusted out but all the rounded shoulders of it and the seams where it meets the body look great. Even if you got the repair panel, you might want to just cut out the round pan from the repair panel and drop it in there in place of the homemade circle and weld it around rather than removing the whole original panel from the car.
SnowDaySyncro wrote:

Last edited by Buggeee on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Here is a link to some rear quarter crescent areas in the Samba classifieds for $50 a side. So thats $100 plus shipping total for the metal needed for your death foam area. I don't know if they go far enough back to cover what you need just looking at the pictures but it gives you an idea

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1848209

People who do the death foam repair get panels like these from a "donor" car and then cut what they need once they isolate the cancer being cut out of their car. There are many threads and cars on this site showing way to go about it. It looks like a bitch of a repair to me but still way way better than dealing with a full heater channel and pan replacement if you ask me. And your heater channels and pans look great from your pictures.

Nice find in my part of the world.
SnowDaySyncro wrote:
jinx758
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Looks like a good find to start lasting memories with your kids !

Please don't ignore the safety parts ... structure, brakes, steering, lights, running engine, then cosmetics.

That dark stain running down your center tunnel from below may be brake fluid ( which is caustic to paint & metal ). Hopefully I mistook it for tranny fluid or oil.

Will this be a body off rest or a rejuvenation ?

However ... enjoy the journey !

best of luck ... jinx

It's not unlike the same difference

You can't push a rope

VALVES (cold)
CARB (fully warmed engine)

SCRAPE ALL GROUNDS

My Craigslist rescued 100 footer :
1971 Standard Bug
1776cc dual port
034 distributor
38mm EGAS Carburetor
b15605
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

The death foam thing looks and sounds really scary. I had to do both sides of my 73. In was able to source donor metal locally for one side (free) and the other side I bought from a place in New Mexico and I think it was $110 shipped. Like other posters have mentioned, lots of good walkthroughs on here of the process and it really isn't that bad. Just get the hang of welding first and it will go together. Mine came out well, not perfect, but well enough that I am satisfied and can enjoy the car. Hope this gives you a little encouragement to jump in and do it.
Rome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

I also think you have an above-average foundation for a resurrection, especially considering you got it for free. The dash looks very good, no tears in the vinyl surface. My suggestion for the dash is to clean it up with a mild diluted bleach cleaner, and don't replace it. Get the car going, make sure all switches and warning lamps work. You could add a pedestal/cup mount tachometer to the left of the speedometer pod.

Seats look strong and saveable. You may find that a down-to-the-core rebuild with WolfsburgWest factory-style horsehair padding and stock-style vinyl covers make for a very comfortable seat. Plenty of good YouTube videos on seat rebuilds.

New headliner- absolutely. Labor-intensive job but once again, many YouTube DIY videos.

Engine could be saveable. Best resource is this book https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/352391/ho...895862259/

Shows how to assess an engine, then tear-down in logical order. If you are intimidated by machine work normally needed to bore a case for bigger-bore cylinders, here's an article on how to build an 1800cc engine without any machining. http://www.aircooled.net/1800cc-vw-engine-no-machine-combo/

I also strongly recommend this vendor for parts based on probably 8 years of satisfied service and parts.

Though once you have the case fully apart, it's likely that it will need to be sent out for align-boring the center main bearing saddles. Once a full equipped VW machine shop has your engine for such align-boring, it's only about $100 more to machine the case for larger cylinders. You can clean off the rust on the connecting rods by soaking them overnight in a small tin (banana bread mold) with regular vinegar.

Suggest maintaining a steady, consistent pace on certain segments of the car, like maybe half a weekend day and an hour every few evenings. Concentrate on a particular task, such as seat rebuild, grinding out the rust on the body, welding, then the trunk spare tire well, etc. Do the engine also as a segment. If you spread out all needed repairs all at once, it can get overwhelming. Also you will probably find that completing one area or task gives you a small accomplishment. Try to avoid getting to this point:
Starbucket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Rome wrote:
I also think you have an above-average foundation for a resurrection, especially considering you got it for free. The dash looks very good, no tears in the vinyl surface. My suggestion for the dash is to clean it up with a mild diluted bleach cleaner, and don't replace it. Get the car going, make sure all switches and warning lamps work. You could add a pedestal/cup mount tachometer to the left of the speedometer pod.

Seats look strong and saveable. You may find that a down-to-the-core rebuild with WolfsburgWest factory-style horsehair padding and stock-style vinyl covers make for a very comfortable seat. Plenty of good YouTube videos on seat rebuilds.

New headliner- absolutely. Labor-intensive job but once again, many YouTube DIY videos.

Engine could be saveable. Best resource is this book https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/352391/ho...895862259/

Shows how to assess an engine, then tear-down in logical order. If you are intimidated by machine work normally needed to bore a case for bigger-bore cylinders, here's an article on how to build an 1800cc engine without any machining. http://www.aircooled.net/1800cc-vw-engine-no-machine-combo/

I also strongly recommend this vendor for parts based on probably 8 years of satisfied service and parts.

Though once you have the case fully apart, it's likely that it will need to be sent out for align-boring the center main bearing saddles. Once a full equipped VW machine shop has your engine for such align-boring, it's only about $100 more to machine the case for larger cylinders. You can clean off the rust on the connecting rods by soaking them overnight in a small tin (banana bread mold) with regular vinegar.

Suggest maintaining a steady, consistent pace on certain segments of the car, like maybe half a weekend day and an hour every few evenings. Concentrate on a particular task, such as seat rebuild, grinding out the rust on the body, welding, then the trunk spare tire well, etc. Do the engine also as a segment. If you spread out all needed repairs all at once, it can get overwhelming. Also you will probably find that completing one area or task gives you a small accomplishment. Try to avoid getting to this point:

His right hand is griping a SEAHAWK...GO HAWKS
Sawdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:

Actually the original owner is a friend of my friend - who has the title and it's simply a transfer; so whatever the state charges. No

Zundfolge1432 wrote:

Then how much would it cost to buy a running driving car like this, have you looked at classified section here?

That's a fair point, I hadn't looked in awhile; but cheapest super I found that's compatible
- $2500; most are 7K and up.

Zundfolge1432 wrote:

Looking at the amount of rust and missing parts you’ll be upside down in value long before it’s a runner. If the car is not a family heirloom and holds no sentimental value why spend money on something that you’ll never recoup costs on, it will be a money pit.

Besides the rust in the trunk, everything else appears VERY surface - I need to get into the areas folks are thinking is the death foam or whatever; that's making me nervous. As for missing parts, I want to do a custom anyhow. I want my kids to be involved in picking out seats - not a fan of the stock seats anyhow; I pretty much look at the interior and it's all going in the bin -- except maybe the dash; and I found a cool as Porsche 911 dash for the `73 Super that's just the look I'm after; super simple.

Value is relative; recouping costs is not an issue. The recoup will be my kids knowing how to do basic (more really) maintenance on their cars in adulthood. The recoup will be my youngest son taking the car he helped build to school when he's 16, proud of his bad ass hard work. You see where that's all headed. Is it reality? Who knows. The one point I do think is worth merit is, "it will be a money pit." If it's a money pit because I have to maintain a sub-standard starter car or is it because I'm not buying someone else car? If it's the former, I care greatly - I want to start from the right base; the later - not the point of this project. If this turns out to be "good enough" but not "quite good enough" then pragmatic decisions are made along the way.

Zundfolge1432 wrote:

Again, good points on both accounts. I am prepared to buy tools; I have a lot and with Harbor Freight around, my desire to have a project with the kids is not too far off. I don't need professional gear for everything; where it *matters* - I'd spend; otherwise HF probably will do just fine. The learning part isn't just about me; I could do most of it without "learning" (I think). I've had 2 beetles and done lots of work on them - though it's been some time. I do not know body; but I'm eager to learn with my kids - I'm just hoping they're into it as much as they act. I'm not scared of it; well the foam stuff maybe...

Zundfolge1432 wrote:

Yeah, I dunno - that's a bit of money getting there and back and then the car, and ~50% of what I want to do - still gotta do.
I appreciate the advice, but the only thing that's gonna halt this, is that it just isn't the base to begin from; i.e. it's just not a sound frame/body. Until I get in and see what's what with the areas by the rear windows I am refraining judgement.
I plan on showing details, then I'll make that call.

Regards
Sawdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 1973 Super Beetle (Woods Find) Father-Sons Resto-Project Reply with quote

Buggeee wrote:
The whole spare tire well is available for $121.

Edit: I'm taking a closer look at your pictures of the spare tire well area. It looks like you've just had water sitting in it and that circular part rusted out but all the rounded shoulders of it and the seams where it meets the body look great. Even if you got the repair panel, you might want to just cut out the round pan from the repair panel and drop it in there in place of the homemade circle and weld it around rather than removing the whole original panel from the car.

Yeah. I can live with that. I think you're right - I'll tear out that riveted piece and see if it's made it's way up the sides at all; but like you say it appears to be localized in the center.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: