Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hole in my nose
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
liawoft
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:36 am    Post subject: Hole in my nose Reply with quote

There is a hole in my nose nose, but only on the passenger side, any idea why? I have to do some body work anyways and i am thinking about filling this in.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Reef_slacker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Hole in my nose Reply with quote

Maybe a wire for fog lights.
BNMike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Hole in my nose Reply with quote

The Hot wire for whatever was bolted into the hole in the top of the bumper?

BNMike
germanbilly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Hole in my nose Reply with quote

The hole in the bumper is were the light mounted. The light is the ground and the hot wire would come through the hole. I have lights on my 73 and horns on my 74. I did not drill a hole in the nose but ran the wires under the bumper and then up to the switch or button, makes for a cleaner look.
GB
liawoft
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hole in my nose Reply with quote

Thanks. With the ride height, wheels and tires I think some round off reason lights would look good mounted up there. Maybe there mystery toggle switch on the dash powered them.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: