Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Aicram - Negative feedback on purchase of Ghia
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackjanuary
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Aicram - Negative feedback on purchase of Ghia Reply with quote

I bought a 1965 Ghia from him and had it ship from UT to NC. Among several items not as described i have decided not to list. I clearly asked him if it came with everything beside the motor, i started listing things, seats guages rear deck lid, windows...he stopped me and said, "everything besides the motor. I got the car with no bumpers. When i text him i told him my concerns he was short with my concerns, but in reguards to the bumper, "I promise that i would have not have sold it for that price. You didn't receive bumpers because you didn't pay for bumpers." I then asked him to, "please give me a call." which he replied,"just text me". I sent a few more text all written nicely about how i'd like to talk, his response, "Unfortunately there's nothing to talk about. You're on the other side of the country. If you were close i give your money back take my car back but that's not going to happen so we'll both just MoveOn." I tried to call and also sent texts, he has now blocked me. It should be noted that in all my calls/text i said, I DO NOT WANT MONEY BACK, but i would like to see how the confusion happened and speak my peace. I'm blown away by someone who thinks this is how you do business and is too much of a coward to have a phone conversation to hear my end.

I believe that business is not done until i have my title....i have yet to receive, but will post when i do. If someone is wanting to buy from him, i'm happy to provide all text conversation Aicram and i've had. He was super nice to talk to before, but when i asked questions as mention about he no longer was.

On that note, don't do business this way. If someone has a concern, hear their concern out.

Last edited by blackjanuary on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
blackjanuary
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Aicram - Negative feedback on purchase of Ghia Reply with quote

So on that note, if anyone is in the Asheville NC area and wants to help show me how to put in new heater channels, i'd appreciate all the help i can get.
blackjanuary
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Aicram - Negative feedback on purchase of Ghia Reply with quote

If anyone knows the seller who i bought the Ghia from, could you please contact him. He will not return my calls or text and i have not gotten my title. Only thing i know to do is to go forward with legal action? That's the very last thing i want to do, but i'm not going to have someone do me this way. Any help would be greatly appreciated
blackjanuary
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Aicram - Negative feedback on purchase of Ghia Reply with quote

Update: text me and said he sent the title of yesterday, but would not discuss anything.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: