Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW Life - Youtube Channel
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:48 am    Post subject: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

We started a new youtube Channel called "VW Life" we invite all to come over and watch , subscribe, like and comment! I'll try to keep this thread updated with each upload. Thanks!

Link
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67ctbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Cool! I have one too, DubWerks, check it out if you want. Subbed to yours.
'63 Ragtop
'73 914
'73 Dodge W200
'72 Dodge Wrecker
Go Cubs!
World Series Champions 2016
KentPS wrote:
...or the PO envied the terrorists' bus in "Back to the Future". Laughing

mukluk wrote:
He's fine, just waiting for the dragon in winklepickers to move out of his lane.
EZ Westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Great stuff!!! I subscribed too. Thanks.
gt1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

What is a "2019 Harvest Beetle"
Not sure I understand. Looks like my 68 patina bug when I was barely able to drive it home.

72 type 1
72 Squareback
({59 Euro bug, 62, 63, 67, 68, 69, 73 type ones 68 & 69 type two, 68 Ghia all sold})
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Link
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

gt1953 wrote:
What is a "2019 Harvest Beetle"
Not sure I understand. Looks like my 68 patina bug when I was barely able to drive it home.

The VW Harvest is a car show we organized here in Central Texas. Each year we raffle off a beetle so it's called the raffle beetle
gt1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Jerome Bus Jamboree they raffle off a bus.

72 type 1
72 Squareback
({59 Euro bug, 62, 63, 67, 68, 69, 73 type ones 68 & 69 type two, 68 Ghia all sold})
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

gt1953 wrote:
Jerome Bus Jamboree they raffle off a bus.

Yeah that's very cool! They used to do splits but since they're harder to find I heard they're starting to do bays now, is that right? I'd love to go there one day
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Link
gt1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Yes that is correct the Arizona Bus Club raffled off split window type 2 for many years. In the past couple of years they have been the Bay window variety. This year is was a 79 and vary nice looking rig.

72 type 1
72 Squareback
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Link

And this episode of Ziggy the bus is finished painting and the beauty is revealed! And Helga the bus gets a set of solid rockers!
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

100 subscribers! Thanks everyone
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Link
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Link
FullFender
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

I had the time to check out a few, I enjoyed em. You guys seem comfortable with a camera which is hard to find in a lot of these new channel startups. Any plans to do any how-to vw related stuff?
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

FullFender wrote:
I had the time to check out a few, I enjoyed em. You guys seem comfortable with a camera which is hard to find in a lot of these new channel startups. Any plans to do any how-to vw related stuff?

yes that's the intended purpose of the channel, mostly tech related how to videos. Since we've been busy with these other projects it's been more a vw lifestyle vlog. We are planning on doing a "spare parts to have in your VW" episode soon for example. thanks for watching
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Link
MR.veedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Enjoy the videos, keep up the good work.
1962 Beetle (Sold)
1968 Baja Bug (Sold)
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

MR.veedub wrote:
Enjoy the videos, keep up the good work.

thanks! will do, we have more technical stuff planned
Longboardluv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Life - Youtube Channel Reply with quote

Link
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: