Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Daniel Alexander - Makansas - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Nicebus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 21, 2022
Waterborn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Daniel Alexander - Makansas - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of Aloha racks from Daniel and am VERY happy with the results. Racks arrived on time, as promised and complete. Would buy from Daniel again without hesitation.
Westaru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Daniel Alexander - Makansas - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a steering wheel from Daniel which arrived damaged due to insufficient packing.

Daniel would not refund my money or let me ship it back to him and suggested I file a claim with UPS. Over 90 days later I only received a partial refund, still $50 short of what I paid for the steering wheel.

Buyer beware.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Nicebus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Daniel Alexander - Makansas - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pure buyer’s remorse.

Wheel was not the problem.

I ADVISED BUYER AGAINST MAKING PURCHASE because the BLACK steering wheel would not match the buyer’s BROWN interior.

I also sent multiple close up pictures depicting actual conditions. And I gave the buyer a lower price to make up for the cost of shipping.

Buyer kept giving a different reason for return over multiple conversations.

UPS gave the refund based on the buyer’s claim of improper packaging, however, a full refund was not issued because UPS did not find any significant damage to the package or contents.

Worse part about the story: a really nice, very hard to find, Eurovan Steering wheel was tossed into a UPS dumpster.
loemerich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel Alexander - Makansas - [email protected] Reply with quote

Terrific transaction on fridge parts: great communication, reasonable pricing, safe packaging and very fast shipping. What else could you ask for? Highly recommend Daniel aka Nicebus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: