Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NOS Resorter Interior
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
53kombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: NOS Resorter Interior Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Talk about rare!!! NOS complete mint condition Meyers Manx Resorter interior straight from B.F Meyers back in the day. I even have the tattered box that it shipped in marked From: B.F. Meyers & Co. 18340 My. Baldy Cir. Fountain Valley, Calif. I know there were very few Resorters built......any idea what this stuff is worth? I know......"What someone would be willing to pay for it." That's not the answer I need. Trying to figure out a fair price for a buyer that is interested and looking for opinions, so the deal is fair to both of us. Just really have no idea of current market value. Don't want to give it away and don't want to ask an unrealistic price. I want it to be a good deal for both of us. Thanks for your input.

Barndoor 25hp case 20-060XXXX (June '53)
Barndoor Eberspacher gas heater. ('53-'55)
1 barndoor 16" wheel (Lemmerz dated 2/53)
NOS german 25hp/36hp oil pump
Zwitter intake manifold
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vponder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Resorter Interior Reply with quote

I sent a PM on Face Book to a guy that might be interested . Good looking seats
Letterman7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Resorter Interior Reply with quote

Why not contact Bruce and see what his opinion would be? He might even be interested!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Buggy Brian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: NOS Resorter Interior Reply with quote

vponder wrote:
I sent a PM on Face Book to a guy that might be interested . Good looking seats

And I appreciate it Vince! Lol. It was funny that you messaged me about 30 minutes after I left his house.

Yes, these seats are as nice as they look, and the seller is a great guy as well. He's understanding of what he has, and the rarity, but isn't wanting to gouge people just to make a buck.

It's always difficult to determine how much something is worth, when there's nothing to compare it to.

I've also shared it with some other folks that may be interested, and have shared you're number with them. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon.
-(Scarlett) Manx Resorter #12 (R0012B931S) on 1969 chassis.
-Original Home built buggy that started all. I learned to drive in it back in 1985.
Manx Club Member # 4436

Check out my Loretta here: http://www.manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3365Manx

Scarlett is getting a Makeover! http://manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=3745&p=24983#p24983
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Resorter Interior Reply with quote

Easily 3k
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: