Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

riechertmotorentechnik
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
claro1611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:40 am    Post subject: riechertmotorentechnik Reply with quote

I sent 20 e-mails to this site for information without any response, can someone give me some information on how to get in touch? I thank you in advance Crying or Very sad
beetlenut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: riechertmotorentechnik Reply with quote

claro1611 wrote:
I sent 20 e-mails to this site for information without any response, can someone give me some information on how to get in touch? I thank you in advance Crying or Very sad

Maybe you should learn from that and find a more reputable business. Can you imagine dealing with them once you've dropped money on them?
... I spend more time shaking it than directing it?! I get a pretty decent blast for 8sec. then have to shake it again.
- Words to live by right there!

My 74 Super rebuild thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6507104#6507104
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
claro1611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: riechertmotorentechnik Reply with quote

he replied telling me only the price but I have not yet figured out how to make the order
ArnoudH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: riechertmotorentechnik Reply with quote

You should consider that 'ol Bernd is well in his eighties.And does this as a hobby.Even if you ring him up you'll probably need some luck.
Brush up your German and start trying Laughing Laughing
claro1611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: riechertmotorentechnik Reply with quote

eh it is very difficult to write using the translator
claro1611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: riechertmotorentechnik Reply with quote

that you know is the only one to have these products?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: