Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SharkinVW [email protected] Mustafa K. El Asmin
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: SharkinVW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: SharkinVW [email protected] Mustafa K. El Asmin Reply with quote

Just got some commercial bus mirror arms from Mustafa. They are definitely unique and fit perfectly. Actual shipping from Brazil was fast. My P.O. misplaced the package for nearly a month. Definitely not Mustafa’s fault. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy something from him again.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
ronjonlasvegas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: SharkinVW [email protected] Mustafa K. El Asmin Reply with quote

Mustafa is a good seller. I was nervous about buying from him because he wanted the money to be wired to him. He gave me references and I checked with them first and they told me he was honest. I wired the money and waited, it took about three weeks for the package to arrive from Brazil. The items I bought were well packed and arrived safe and sound. He took a lot of pictures for me upfront so there were no surprises. I would do business with him again.
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: SharkinVW [email protected] Mustafa K. El Asmin Reply with quote

Ordered parts last year from him still nothing
Bill Silvestri Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: SharkinVW [email protected] Mustafa K. El Asmin Reply with quote

Great guy to buy from. Expect much longer transit times due to customs hurdles
But parts arrived as advertised. Good guy!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: