Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Winter Builds for 2019: It's All About Me Now.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
1madmanx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter Builds for 2019: It's All About Me Now. Reply with quote

Busted Knuckle Garage wrote:
Thanks Bud,

I have been talking to jet hot about coating my header. They are pretty proud of their work. They want nearly what I paid for the header new to coat it. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet.

It is very expensive and they have different levels (heat temps) too. Make sure you ask about their warrantee. If they still offer one, keep the box they send your exhaust back to you in, along with ALL of the paperwork.

Good luck.
'66 Kombi Bus
'73 Thing
Visit my Galleries:
https://manxclub.com/forum/app.php/gallery/album/44
Buggy Brian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter Builds for 2019: It's All About Me Now. Reply with quote

Looking back at Bud's build, what was the reason for removing the 3x3 tube arms with brakes on them for the Empi boxed arms?

And any information you could share on shock setup on the 3x3's? Where to mount, upper mounts, determining length?
-(Scarlett) Manx Resorter #12 (R0012B931S) on 1969 chassis.
-Original Home built buggy that started all. I learned to drive in it back in 1985.
Manx Club Member # 4436

Check out my Loretta here: http://www.manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3365Manx

Scarlett is getting a Makeover! http://manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=3745&p=24983#p24983
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: