Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Seattle to BBB: is anyone going to be driving down?
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:14 am    Post subject: Seattle to BBB: is anyone going to be driving down? Reply with quote

Hey guys! I plan to be at BBB (Buses By the Bridge), but my van is already in SoCal! I have a new set of tires to put on my van, already on rims, and a pair of bumpers to put on as well, and I’m trying to sort out a way to get them to my van. I figured with all the vans that someone could potentially be rocking their way to BBB where I will also be, and wondering if a bit of gas money to haul the parts down would interest anyone? (Or beer etc)

There’s 4 27x8.50x14 tires on stock steel rims, and two stock front and rear bumpers with caps (one of each)

I may have a guy for the bumpers in Portland who can help out but he doesn’t have room for tires.

Not life or death here but hoping for options to open up! I’ll be in Seattle at least through the week !

2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDi 6 speed manual

206-841-7324
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Seattle to BBB: is anyone going to be driving down? Reply with quote

Nobody going to Vans by the bridge?

206-841-7324
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AZ Landshaper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Seattle to BBB: is anyone going to be driving down? Reply with quote

Those four tires are a sticky wicket. Can u imagine how much room would be left in the van after you stack four tires on rims into the van. From Seattle? And bumpers? For beer??? Mad

You should be looking for people already drinking beer and see if theyre receptive. Wink

Not trying to be rude. Just think its a lot to ask someone whos only got 90sqft of personal space.

Either way I might see you there.... Will look for your rig.

Coming from the opposite direction.

-------------------------------------------------------
85 Weekender w/ EJ22
Previously
64, 71, 72, 73, 76, 81, 84, 85 & 87 Campmobiles and Westfalias
and a 67 bug.
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Seattle to BBB: is anyone going to be driving down? Reply with quote

Totally agree, it’s a long shot. But hey, might be some panel driver or a guy with a trailer going. Never know Wink

206-841-7324
[email protected]
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: