Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

middle seat rental - CA or AZ ?
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I'm helping throw a bachelor party for my best friend in Phoenix this March, and he mentioned renting an SUV that would seat six. Well, I have the first part, and I'm looking for a seat. Anybody have a seat between San Diego and Phoenix that they'd let me use in exchange for cash, beer, or VW parts? (March 22-24…)

Thanks!
Robbie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

Sooo that didn’t work out Wink

asiab3 wrote:

Of course, my middle seat is safe at home, hopefully creating a litter of new baby middle seats with it's partner…

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:

asiab3 wrote:

Of course, my middle seat is safe at home, hopefully creating a litter of new baby middle seats with it's partner…

[img]

Nope. Sold 'em to do this instead:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Best decision I ever made. Haven't needed one in two and a half years, until now! Laughing
Robbie

Last edited by airschooled on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigbore
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

I have one but you have to come to Alaska to borrow it oh and bring it back. Shocked
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

Notchboy lives by you. I’m sure he’s got 3 extra pooh pails your buddies could sit on Laughing

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

after the frat party exactly what condition will it be in. Just buy one Robbie.
bigbore
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

Steve what are you doing up so late---------oh ya your retired.
Wasted youth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

You could borrow mine out of either the '78 or '73; seat belts, anchors and headrests included. But it's a bit of a drive from SoCal to here, so not really a qualified offer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

Wasted youth wrote:
You could borrow mine out of either the '78 or '73; seat belts, anchors and headrests included. But it's a bit of a drive from SoCal to here, so not really a qualified offer.

Thanks a bunch! I'll keep that in mind if Southern California doesn't have one Wink

Buying one is out of the question. Last one I bought four years ago was $350. Except now they're not just $350; they're $450 plus $100 a month to store it until I am forced to sell it at a loss… Laughing

Robbie
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

asiab3 wrote:
Wasted youth wrote:

Thanks a bunch! I'll keep that in mind if Southern California doesn't have one Wink

Buying one is out of the question. Last one I bought four years ago was $350. Except now they're not just $350; they're $450 plus $100 a month to store it until I am forced to sell it at a loss… Laughing

Robbie

wow I find them locally on CL where someone is tired of looking at one or getting ready to move, and they are usually under $50. Add paint, burlap, foam and a new cover - and for about $125 looks new.
tristessa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
asiab3 wrote:

For the mommy seat and the daddy seat to make little baby seats, they have to like each other. Without that, the magic just doesn't work. Maybe the daddy seat snores too loudly, maybe the mommy seat likes other mommies better .. whatever the reason, it's clear those two seats had issues with their relationship and are no longer together.
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

tristessa wrote:
Xevin wrote:
asiab3 wrote:

For the mommy seat and the daddy seat to make little baby seats, they have to like each other. Without that, the magic just doesn't work. Maybe the daddy seat snores too loudly, maybe the mommy seat likes other mommies better .. whatever the reason, it's clear those two seats had issues with their relationship and are no longer together.

You are confused, Tris. Its Subaru seats that have two Mommies
JaimeH Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

Abscate wrote:
[quote

You are confused, Tris. Its Subaru seats that have two Mommies

LMAO Very Happy
Wasted youth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

It's California. The seats are now outraged that anyone would even suggest a gender at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mranker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

I got one you can borrow. Seat belts too if you're into that. We can talk about it over a beer in Havasu.
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: middle seat rental - CA or AZ ? Reply with quote

Mike thanks for the kind offer!

Thanks AM for the offer too!

I'll see you both By The Bridge!

Robbie
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: