Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

2019 Spring Thing St Louis 5/4/19 - Who's driving from Illinois?
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
thevanillaninja
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject: 2019 Spring Thing St Louis 5/4/19 - Who's driving from Illinois? Reply with quote

Currently living in Illinois (Scott/Belleville/Mascoutah/O'Fallon/Fairview Heights) and planning to go to the Spring Thing in STL.. I'm looking for some folks to drive an easy route into the city with. Taking my 1600-powered 67 beetle and don't want to touch an interstate if possible.

PM or comment on thread and see if we can figure something out. If you're just driving through let me know!

Also looking for aircooled friends around the area if possible, I'm a new transplant to the area.

Admin Note:
Info from Show listing
May 04, 2019 - Spring Thing 2019
St Louis, Missouri Facebook Twitter

Join us for Spring Thing 2019! Taking place at:

Schlafly Bottleworks!
7260 Southwest Ave
St Louis MO 63143.

VW bodied or powered vehicles only!

Proceeds benefiting Weekend on Wheels program at Maplewood Richmond Heights School District.

Show:12pm-4pm
Price: $30 - includes t-shirt, sticker, one drink ticket, and a chance to win a trophy!

Pre-register at www.aircooledantiques.com After January 10th.

Registration day of show will be taken at the front gate before you enter the parking lot.
Please have cash or checks ready.
Checks can be made out to MRHSD with Weekend on Wheels in memo area.

Entrance to the show will be on Southwest Ave. Turn on Bellevue off of Manchester Rd. then turn right to show entrance.

Stored for 4 1/2 years and soon to be resurrected..
'67 beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
d-rick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 2019 Spring Thing St Louis 5/4/19 - Who's driving from Illinois? Reply with quote

I'm coming in from the other direction(Columbia,MO)...
But we will be glad to have ya and meet a new face!
Glad you are planning on attending this wonderful event
1967 panel/camper
1968 cig-panel *1/2
1968 passenger bus *1/2
1969 beetle
1969 dormobile
1978 sage green Westy
1990 DoKa
2002 Golf TDI
rseasy1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: 2019 Spring Thing St Louis 5/4/19 - Who's driving from Illinois? Reply with quote

thevanillaninja wrote:
Currently living in Illinois (Scott/Belleville/Mascoutah/O'Fallon/Fairview Heights) and planning to go to the Spring Thing in STL.. I'm looking for some folks to drive an easy route into the city with. Taking my 1600-powered 67 beetle and don't want to touch an interstate if possible.

PM or comment on thread and see if we can figure something out. If you're just driving through let me know!

Also looking for aircooled friends around the area if possible, I'm a new transplant to the area.

I live about 30 min. Away The great River Roads dune buggy clubs runs every
Sunday weather permitting they welcome new comers and are a nice lot of people, They meet at Ropers Regal beagle bar on Godfrey rd. Godfrey Ill.
At 12 noon.
Chapter 618
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: