Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Growing Cannabis
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmayna
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

crukab wrote:
2type2 wrote:
I'm no doctor........ have you had your pancreas and gall bladder checked out? My Dad's medical problems started when a trip to the E- room and exploratory surgery revealed the need to remove a gangrene infected gall bladder.Gotta be your own best advocate,Doctors miss stuff frequently. I don't take a Dr.'s word as gospel, they are just " practicing " medicine.

Both checked out fine, and it is not the Diverticulitis that I have had before, they did run a bunch of tests, at 2 different Hospitals, so yea, I DO believe them, this is possibly the 3rd round of this, lots of data shows this to be real. Trust me, I would not be giving up the weed for some Doctors best guess, but after 3, 4-5 day sessions of puking, chills & Fever ( w/no high temp.) and a total of about 8 days in Hospitals, I don't want this to happen again.
I had NO problem when I quit Drinking ( 101 ) days ago, I've smoking weed since 1973, I guess I've met my Quota on the Ganja as well.

Tom,
Very sorry that you might need to stop what you have enjoyed for so many years. But congrats on the 101+ days of no alcohol. Hopefully you can quickly end those puking, fever & chills issues.

Craig
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Thanks ! Yep, the Beers were easy to give up (129 days) , the weed is a bit harder, it has been 2 plus weeks since I was "Yaking", back on a simple diet, no dairy, no junk food or greasy stuff, no smoke or cookies since 2/27, I'm down to 168#s, have not seen the 160s since I was in my twenties , I just need to remember that I never want to feel like that again.
It does open a few job opportunities, I've been looking at getting out of cooking for a while, a friend told me of a driving gig, delivering to area Hospitals, work as many days as I want, great $$ , there car, no GPS tracking, and you need to test clean on the piss test, which I can do now........
Being around for my Kids & Grandkids is way more important than burning a Fatty.. Wink

My Pops:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604100&highlight=
I know you will always be with me, rest in peace with no more pain. 8/13/14.....

In the yard right now:
'51 Dodge 5 window truck
'65 Bug
'66 Singlecab
'82 Rabbit Truck Diesel from CALI Smile
'86 Doublecab W/T
'91 Vanagon carat/wolfsbrg.Tiico
'88 Dodge Ram pickup
'11 Jetta Wagon
AZ Landshaper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

jeffrey8164 wrote:
The states are only able to do what they want because the Federal Government isn't enforcing the law. If it was as simple as you say, then why are the dispensary people afraid of depositing their monies in banks? They're waiting for the gavel to fall. Federal Law trumps State Law. (No reference to the former President implied.)

I know four owners of dispensaries. In total they own 12 stores. They all use the banking system just as you and I do and they categorize their income as alternative therapy. Bank of America went through a load of hoopla when it was discovered they had two accounts of Cali operations with accounts $$ over 24 million. They opted to hold the funds for the clubs in the end. The clubs were forced to re categorize as alternative meds and invest in some BofA racquet. Interest is important to the bank. In the end its all about losses and insurance coverage.

-------------------------------------------------------
85 Weekender w/ EJ22
Previously
64, 71, 72, 73, 76, 81, 84, 85 & 87 Campmobiles and Westfalias
and a 67 bug.
cmayna
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Happy 420 to all Cool

Craig
jeffrey8164 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Looking for seeds from an ethical source.
Know of any?
Every site I land on blows me up.

“Let he that is without oil throw the first rod”
(Compression 8.7:1)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

https://jubelexotics.com/

A quick look on NORMAL website says Georgia with the exception of Atlanta and Savannah is still illegal to possess marijuana even in small amounts. Whatever you do will be clandestine and comes with risk. I grew up in the south but got away from the repression 😀 good luck.
jeffrey8164 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.
I’ve been growing one plant a year for a number of years now with no issues.
I’m just finding that my seed stash is getting old and difficult to germinate.

“Let he that is without oil throw the first rod”
(Compression 8.7:1)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
c21darrel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

North Atlantic Seed Co is legit and pretty quick.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=693583&highlight=67+dc
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Mickey bitsko
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Not to change the subject, but how much dope (pot) does a person
Have to take to be a pothead? Sad
c21darrel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Mickey bitsko wrote:

Please be more specific with your question, i dont think the current has an answer.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=693583&highlight=67+dc
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
madmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

How much you'all spending on 'indoor grow' electric ? I've been up to $240 and down to 180ish , I have a few solar panels,so summer bills are a bit cheaper Laughing
76 Drag/Street bug 2180cc 'Turbo' 11:85 @113 mph"If I go any faster I'll burn up the Hamster" ,gets 28 mpg. also 10/09/22 11.90 @115 mph
"If I'm ever on Life Support,UNPLUG Me, Then Plug me back In see if that Works"
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

c21darrel wrote:
Mickey bitsko wrote:

Please be more specific with your question, i dont think the current has an answer.

Mickey went outside for a minute to burn one, he’s coming right back soon. 😀
FreeBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Anyone have any good ideas for plants to grow at 4000 ft, with a short, rather cold summer? Very calcium-rich soil. I'm asking for a friend.
Mickey bitsko
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

How about this.. describe what it is to be a pot head. And if you become
A pot head does it mean you're pot headed or just potted?
It's very confusing
madmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Pot head were hippy's from the 60's & 70's
Free bug some of the best is grow in Swiss Alps Wink perfekt 70*f weather Laughing check out this book Marijuana Horticulture the indoor/outdoor Medical
Growers Bible by Jorge Cervantes,,
76 Drag/Street bug 2180cc 'Turbo' 11:85 @113 mph"If I go any faster I'll burn up the Hamster" ,gets 28 mpg. also 10/09/22 11.90 @115 mph
Mickey bitsko
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Just curious, what's the age demographic on this thread?
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

I’m in my 60s now and sure do remember the 1970s when you could get a lid for 15 dollars, a 4 finger bag of poor quality Mexican dirt weed full of stems and seeds. We didn’t have fancy names or exotic strains. Names got bandied around like Colombian or Acapulco Gold, to me these are bullshit made up names. The shit either got you high or it didn’t. Todays weed is better quality but original strains with known therapeutic effects are disappearing in favor of higher THC numbers. Growers are chasing the money instead.
Bonesberg55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Our state doesn't allow you to grow your own. We often contemplate moving to Michigan where you can grow up to 12 plants. The pot sold here is generally good quality but very expensive. I remember buying a 1/4 pound bag back in the late 70s for $115. When I actually weighed it, it was upwards of 5 ounces. I sold 4 lids for $30 each and still had the 1 ounce-plus for free.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

Just look at what you can do here and if you were married or living together double those numbers. The problem here is illegal grows and people taking the harvest somewhere else effectively screwing the state out of tax dollars. I’ve lived here better than 30 years and can’t tell a difference. Nobody is main lining pot and nobody has O.D.ed. I guess the cowboys are high now instead of drunk. There are literally hundreds of dispensaries within the state. Prices are going down.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
madmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Growing Cannabis Reply with quote

In Michigan no matter how many adults living in the house u can only have 12 plants
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: