Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mt Baker Camp-out 2019 June 7-9 Glacier, WA
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
truckersmike
Elder Sambanite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:01 pm    Post subject: Mt Baker Camp-out 2019 June 7-9 Glacier, WA Reply with quote

It's back! Two nights of VW camping in the scenic Mt Baker wilderness, next to the Nooksack river off Mt Baker Hwy.

When: June 7th-9th 2019
Where: Excelsior Group Camp B (about 7 miles east of Glacier, WA)
$20 for the weekend!

All VW owners and their families are welcome. Events include camping games and a Saturday cruise to Nooksack falls, followed by a pot-luck dinner. Several hiking trails are located nearby as well.

This is primitive camping so be sure to bring everything you need for the weekend. Vault toilets and potable water are located on site.

Directions: I-5 to Exit 255 WA 542 (Sunset Dr/Mt Baker Highway). Drive east 47 miles to the group camp exit located on the right, about 7 miles passed the town of Glacier, WA.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
truckersmike
Elder Sambanite

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Mt Baker Camp-out 2019 June 7-9 Glacier, WA Reply with quote

Less than two weeks away! I plan to bring hash browns for breakfast, home made salsa and some kind of tasty vegetarian dish for Saturday's pot luck. Looking forward to seeing some new faces!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
seattlesombrero
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Mt Baker Camp-out 2019 June 7-9 Glacier, WA Reply with quote

Two of us in our '90 Westy are planning on being there. I'm guessing we pay up the big bucks when we arrive? Looking forward to exiting Seattle traffic!

'90 Westfalia GL + EJ25
'85 Westfalia, 2 Jetta's, Fox, Cabriolet, Bugs
Rolled over in a '65 VW bus my mom was driving.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
truckersmike
Elder Sambanite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: Mt Baker Camp-out 2019 June 7-9 Glacier, WA Reply with quote

seattlesombrero wrote:
Two of us in our '90 Westy are planning on being there. I'm guessing we pay up the big bucks when we arrive? Looking forward to exiting Seattle traffic!

Yes, pay when you arrive. And I just dealt with that traffic yesterday. No thanks Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: