Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

keifernet - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: keifernet
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 27, 2021
Devil Dog 66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: He is my Texas connection Reply with quote

I wanted to have a type 3 plastic handle for my Type 1 emergency handle; it arrived in great condition. Keith told me that WCM had them, but then, again, I never would have met him. Not to mention the nice tote bags he included which my wife and daughters will use to divert my vw parts and repair money towards their habit. Thanks Keith.
fastorange72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just completed a transaction with Keith and it could not have gone smoother. Very quick to ship, honest, and the part so nice and clean when it arrived. Thanks Keith!
dzanot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nonstop fast advice for young AC novice, thanks a lot Keith, if it wasn't for him I'd be bringing my car to the local shop and pay a lot more than I should. Sent me a jet I needed no charge too. Great guy
Devil Dog 66 wrote:
I wanted to have a type 3 plastic handle for my Type 1 emergency handle; it arrived in great condition. Keith told me that WCM had them, but then, again, I never would have met him. Not to mention the nice tote bags he included which my wife and daughters will use to divert my vw parts and repair money towards their habit. Thanks Keith.

Ha, I got some of those canvas bags too. Kind of curious
OTO X58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a type 3 dome light from Keith a few weeks ago. It arrived super fast, and it even smelled like chrome polish when I got it. Needless to say, it was super clean and perfect. It was also the lowest priced one in the classifieds!

I look forward to doing more business with Keith. THANKS!

RIP HBB 10.10.84 - 12.25.09
1958 Ragtop Bug Build - Subaru Swap!
1957 Gazelle Beige Ghia FOR SALE
1957 Dove Blue Kombi field find
ScottK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received a rebuilt carb from Keith, in great condition and my car finally runs like it should! Would not hesitate to do business with him! Thanks again Keith (and the tote bags were a nice touch!)

Scott
bciesq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thumbs up for Keith. He had all the fixins for a Thing air cleaner that I picked up (clamps, snorkel, mounting bracket). Excellent communication, excellent turn around time and excellent price.

I hope he comes across some more Thing parts.
slaw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received a splashpan from Keith, and boy was it ever more than I expected! First off, he took all kinds of time to measure and re-measure to be sure I was getting the right pan, when it arrived, I couldn't beleive it was the same pan from his ad! It is immacculate! I installed it the night I opened the box, flashlight in my mouth, just to get that piece on my bus! Keith is an awesome guy to do buisness with. Looking at this thread I can see that I'm not the only one who thinks this! Keep it up Keith!
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slaw wrote:
I received a splashpan from Keith, and boy was it ever more than I expected! First off, he took all kinds of time to measure and re-measure to be sure I was getting the right pan, when it arrived, I couldn't beleive it was the same pan from his ad! It is immacculate! I installed it the night I opened the box, flashlight in my mouth, just to get that piece on my bus! Keith is an awesome guy to do buisness with. Looking at this thread I can see that I'm not the only one who thinks this! Keep it up Keith!

Thanks for the kind words Jim...

Jim is like alot of these guys who have posted... great communication, patient in getting the part and a no BS buyer.

I just couldn't bring myself to send a part out that looked like this LOL

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/243781.jpg
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gobbo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Way to go Keith Reply with quote

Just a quick mail from the UK. Keith has been super helpful in what could have been a nightmare for me, packaged up 2 x jalousies really well ( gave one to me free of charge for spares!) and kindly arranged to deliver to my contact in Houston, everything arrived in the UK this week in perfect condition. All went very smoothly, smiles all round, Keith is a credit to The Samba.com and very helpful. I would gladly do business with him again.

Thanks Keith

Dave in Devon, UK
jlnuna
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got some lenses off keifernet and he is a great guy even gave me free tote bags Very Happy

Thanks again for the lenses
Jessica
Samba Chat Whore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith sent me a carb a few weeks back and it was damaged in transport (the box had to have been dropped really hard as there was a dent in the corner of the box). I told him about it and he sent out another carb right away. His carb helped get my bug running almost perfectly so that I was able to take it on a trip. He was also willing to help me out in the tune-up/troubleshooting process. I know I have already thanked him, but thanks again Keith!! Guys like you make this hobby worth it. Wink
RIP RW

Quote:
MrBreeze: The snorklestang has no history. It was here before time began. Jesus himself drove that to high school
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
turboblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a rebuilt 34 from Keith also.
Great part and fast delivery.
Thanks........

Turbo VW Sand Drag Buggy

"If you don't run into the Devil every once in awhile, you must be going in the same direction!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to those who have purchased and left feedback recently...

I have alot on my plate for the next few weeks so I have temporarily pulled my ads. I will be reactivating them and adding more ads when I get back to VW stuff in early November.

Keith
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thebucket
Samba Stockbroker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had great experience. Bought a rebuilt carb for a very fair price. He even offered to swap it out if I needed a different style. Top notch seller and person Cool
ScottK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another note on Keifernet. I mentioned in chat the other day that I needed a carb to intake gasket (when I got my carb from him, I forgot to get a gasket so I reused my old one). I got two in the mail today from him, no charge.

Thanks again Keith!!!!!

Scott
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScottK wrote:
Another note on Keifernet. I mentioned in chat the other day that I needed a carb to intake gasket (when I got my carb from him, I forgot to get a gasket so I reused my old one). I got two in the mail today from him, no charge.

Thanks again Keith!!!!!

Scott

Your quite welcome Scott... my fault anyway, I should have sent 2 new ones when I shipped the carb Embarassed
mmcleod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a newbie, I posted a question in the Bay Forum about rebuilding a carb. Keith quickly responded and offered to rebuild it for me for free. I paid for the kit and shipping and that was it! He got it back to me within the week!!! Thanks Keith for your never ending selflessness. You're a good man.

Michael
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmcleod71 wrote:
As a newbie, I posted a question in the Bay Forum about rebuilding a carb. Keith quickly responded and offered to rebuild it for me for free. I paid for the kit and shipping and that was it! He got it back to me within the week!!! Thanks Keith for your never ending selflessness. You're a good man.

Michael

Thanks Micheal... you are to.

Just to let everyone know my generous offer of a free rebuild was to help keep his eye on the end goal... Get a project bus up and running. We have exchanged many PM's and e-mails with pics of torn down engines, etc and I have been trying to help out with advice on his project.

Also what goes around comes around and Micheal has more than paid me back any fee I would have charged him by sending me some other parts and carbs that were not going to be of any use to him. I feel I now owe him some further compensation and I am going to get him hooked up with some parts and stuff for his bus. ( haven't forgotten about you bro Wink )

In fact I just got a line on a bus around your year that I will have access to good used parts that you need. I'll be digging into it further during the holidays.
VW714
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Thanx for the seat covers Keith!!! Reply with quote

Keith sold me a set of type3 seat covers they are just as he said they were. Keith is full of advice and an all a round cool guy!!
Thanks Again,
David G
VW714
pepsbug68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: 68 dash light Reply with quote

Got my dash light today from Mr keifernet. Super nice and rec. very quickly concidering the holidays. Thanks a bunch...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: