Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TireRack.com - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: TireRack.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

***** 5 stars for rapid, free shipping

***** 5 stars for website search function, to find nearly any tire by SIZE or DIAMETER

- - - - - 0 stars for selling old, stale tires that have been getting scuffed and thrashed around their warehouse(s) for years.

Don't be lured by the low prices...they sent me two-year-old tires, when I called about it, they were very defensive and said "Yes sir, we consider those good tires." I should've done a better search for reviews online: consumerreports.com has a litany of 1-star reviews for this place, including reviews from people who received three-year-old tires. Lesson learned.

Advice: do your tire-size searching here, then buy from a local tire house with the stipulation that you want tires less than one year old.

By the way, despite my experience, countless other folks have experienced billing and shipping nightmares with this outfit.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: