Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Going to the Wolfsburg Factory
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ollie W
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Going to the Wolfsburg Factory Reply with quote

Hey all,

My wife, son and I are going to Germany in about a month. I just convinced my wife to take a day and stop in Wolfsburg to visit the factory.

Any suggestions for taking a trip to the factory with a 13 year old son and a wife that's only really humoring me by going...

Thanks,
Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jason
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Going to the Wolfsburg Factory Reply with quote

I just drove by the Mercedes Corp in Munchen. Building is wall of cars, guide said one of each model ever made is there. Wish I could see the Wolfsburg one. I haven’t seen any aircooled except a manx on a lawn.
Earl 78 westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Going to the Wolfsburg Factory Reply with quote

The factory is an awesome place for everyone. I went a couple of years ago and had a private tour of the facility. It was soooo cool and so much to look at. I am sure your wife and kid will be entertained no mater what their interest is....lots of cool robots and machines to see. good luck and enjoy!

check out my stuff on ebay....
http://www.ebay.com/sch/simplefundesigns/m.html?_n...ksid=p3686

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mkbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Going to the Wolfsburg Factory Reply with quote

Not only is the factory there - but Autostadt and the AutoMuseum Volkswagen.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g187357-Activities-Wolfsburg_Lower_Saxony.html

My Build: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=667183
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
origowner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Going to the Wolfsburg Factory Reply with quote

I made my second pilgrimage last week. The Autostadt has a 1937 That is amazing. Close by is a Tatra that inspired much of th VW design
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: