Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1993 Fox floor pans
Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
makade_makwa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: 1993 Fox floor pans Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Very Happy I decided to create an account based on the fact that I just can't find the answer I'm looking for right now. I've searched all over the internet and forums, but to no avail.

I recently picked up a 1993 Fox Wolfsburg edition with the floor rusted out under the driver and passenger seats along the doors. I've been searching everywhere to find new floor pans, but don't see any specific to the model, or even the Fox at all.

What I'm wondering is if I can use a pan from another vehicle, 1993, that would fit the Fox floor: Jetta, Golf, Cabrio? Or, am I just plain out of luck and just part it out? Sad

Another option would be to find another one cheap and just have extra parts, but more than likely to be affordable would just mean more rust problems.

Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks.
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: 1993 Fox floor pans Reply with quote

the fox has the least amount of support of the vw line up of that era. honestly, if you have a hot nut for a fox, a rust free example should be easy to find...cheap. there is a lot of "fox only" parts...and the floors would be one of them

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: