Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hey 7thing3, got a question for ya.
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Targus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Hey 7thing3, got a question for ya. Reply with quote

Hey 7thing3,
Did you enter your Thing at the Central Ohio Vintage Volkswagen show last August?
7thing3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. I haven't done any shows in the 1 1/2 years I have had Ted. Would like to go down to Asheville but it conflicts with my sailing schedule. I would also like to do some day trips if possible.
'84 Mercedes 280 CE
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Targus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake...
I saw one there last year that was so inspiring that it got me intrested in them. It was the same color and had the same top as the one in your avitar. Maybe you can make it to the one here in central Ohio in August.
It's a pretty big show and at least a half dozen Thing owners show up.

I used to sail too. Sailing is a great time! I had to sell my sailboat a few years ago due to a population explosion near my favorite sailing spot, but I missed it so much I got into windsurfing. (It's not as easy as it looks!)

Cheers,
Mike
7thing3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be in real trouble if 2 million people decide to take up sailing in Lake Erie. I think I am safe for another 100 years at least.
'84 Mercedes 280 CE
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: