Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

WCM seal & trim molding vs Wolfsburgwest
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: WCM seal & trim molding vs Wolfsburgwest Reply with quote

Hi,
I have bug 1966, i need to replace the rear window seal & trim molding.
I purchased it 1st from WOLFSBURGWEST,I had lots of troubles with the trim molding that was not fit well and was pop out during installation - lots of hassle & disappointment.

Only WCM fit perfectly!! from now on, will go only with WCM seal & trim molding

Thank you
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: WCM seal & trim molding vs Wolfsburgwest Reply with quote

Ofir wrote:
Hi,
I purchased it 1st from WOLFSBURGWEST,I had lots of troubles with the trim molding that was not fit well and was pop out during installation - lots of hassle & disappointment.

Thank you

You would be surprised to know how much they buy from each other on a monthly basis.
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: WCM seal & trim molding vs Wolfsburgwest Reply with quote

wheel607 wrote:
Ofir wrote:
Hi,

Thank you

You would be surprised to know how much they buy from each other on a monthly basis.

Maybe, or maybe not.
The fact is WCM fit well, WOLFSBURGWEST doesn't.
You can clearly see the difference as well between both brands.

I bought lots of parts from WOLFSBURGWEST, most of them junk!! one more example: bumper bracket support start to rust after one week!

I will not buy anything from WOLFSBURGWEST anymore.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: