Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brothers VW - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: brothersvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 30, 2024
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Brothers VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I want to praise Jacob from Brothers VW machine shop for a great transaction , super fast shipping , great product & price.

I order it friday , I got it sunday!!! Shocked

The super clutch DAIKIN is awesome!!! Very Happy , I am glad that I bought 3 pieces Laughing

Thanks much
Ofir
73stroker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Don't know what to say other than the communication, service and prompt delivery was outstanding. Jacob Bond is a nice addition to BrothersVW, he was keeping me appraised of what was up with my case throughout the whole process.

Here's how it went down.

I ordered a case on 7/20/07. Needed a case machined for 82 crank, 94 pistions, full flowed, welded #3 and lifter bores sleeved. Item was shipped on 7/24/07 and at my doorstep on 7/30/07!

Workmanship is outstanding and I couldn't be happier. More business to come their way from me.

thanks BrothersVW!

TonyG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great transaction from VW brothers - Jacob,
I got the kennedy pressure plates , they're awesome!! Very Happy

Outstanding in every aspect Exclamation

Thank you very much

Ofir
Blue Bug
gumby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

renato is the best I wanted a 2275cc daily driver renato got it to me in less than 3 weeks! from start to finnish delivery to my door and I live in hawaii!!! those guys at brothers machine shop is on it 100% the best without a doubt will buy my next motor from them nice work thanks renato!

my 1st bug 1966
my 2nd bug 1964
my 3rd bug 1963
my 4th bug 1957 oval
my 5th bug 1956 oval
my 6th bug 1966 convertible
my 1st bay window 1969
my 1st split bus 1965
Billyisgr8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have to agree about Brothers. In May when I wanted my engine built Renato was very enthusiastic about doing something different which is what I wanted, they delivered in leaps and bounds with my2110 turbo singleport. No complaints and enthusiasm every time I called. Jacob was awsome with communication, Right from the very first phone call to getting it to my door...communication...comunication....comunication... AWSOME!!! THANKYOU Brothers.

Kevin
WickedDemon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have order almost all my engine parts from Brother's. Nato and his brother are great guys to talk to and to make business. I've talked to Jacob over the phone and he does an awesome job over the phone. Nato even deliver some parts that I wanted in person.

Thanks Again Brothers!!
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my Wiseco Pistons today from Brothers and they are soooo sweeeeet!

I ordered them on Thursday, 2-15-08 and received them today on 2-22-08. These are 94 mm racing slipper skirt, Nato cut valve releifs in them also.

Fast service, super fast quality machine work and fast shipping. I hope they are that fast after I install them in the drag car!

Thanks Nato!

Everyone is gifted. Some just do not open the package.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bedjo78
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thousands miles away from the Brothers, but distance no matter comparing to their service. I have been many times dealing with the Brothers.. wow very pleased bussines with...great communication

I plan to build two Race Engines and ordering many body parts. Now they machine in custom crank for me....

Keep Up Good work Guys..

Muz
Indonesia
Callook59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say enough good things about brothers. I have had them do TONS of machine work. They have been able to handle all of my machine work as well as rebuilding heads. GREAT prices, FAST service and GOOD COMMUNICATION. Thanks to Brothers for all the great service over 5 years with me. I will never go anywhere else.

-Shaggy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Durham Dubber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: I can highly recommend Brothers to anyone. Reply with quote

After nearly getting stung by Serranos and then by Churning Gears I was loosing faith in Californian engine builders - but then I found Brothers VW.

The Brothers have built me a fantastic 1776cc motor for my Split Screen Bus which looks amazing and sounds awesome. Needles to say it also runs like a dream. I was well advised on the most suitable engine for my needs and the specification included various performance parts that other firms charge extra for.

Jacob provided excellent communication all the way through and it is clear that customer satisfaction is a high priority at Brothers VW. The engine was built and deliverd to the UK in just a couple of months.

With such high quality and value for money I would deal with the Brothers again with no hesitation.
snowman429
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Brothers vw Reply with quote

All I can say is "WOW". These guy are great. Excellent comunication, Jacob is on the ball. They accidentally sent me the wrong crank and when we discovered it they put the correct one in the mail before I shipped them the wrong one back. That is trust. I will buy from them again.
Bondy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have just brought 2 engines and a wicked set of turbo heads from the Brothers and they are great every thing was ready for collection and i would recommend to any one to use them.Ordering the parts was easy with help from Jacob and every one at the shop was very help full and friendly.

Thanks Darren(England)
importtek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Awesome!!!! Reply with quote

I want to let everyone know of my dealings with the guys at Brother's. I have been looking for 2 things. I was looking for someone to do our engines at our auto shop if a customer wanted a performance vw engine and two I needed one for my personal car. I called Jacob and was very impressed with the way he handled all of my questions and calls. I had quite few because this is the first performance motor I have ordered over the net sight unseen and was naturally nervous. I can say my mind was put at ease after the first call. I told him what I wanted and he advised that a few of the things I requested were unnecessary for what I was doing. It lost him a few dollars but gained him alot of respect from me cause most places we deal with are like oh yeah you need that!! He told me 3-5 weeks one my engine then the shipping time. I got it to my door in the time framed promised packaged safe and sound. Now if I can find time to put it in I will be doing great!! Thanks Jacob and Renato for the great looking job!!
importtek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: It lives!! Reply with quote

Just a quick note to let everyone know the motor fired right up and runs great. Thanks again Brother's VW!!!!!
ccpalmer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought a 1776 longblock made by Brothers. Very happy so far. No leaks whatsoever; engine runs great and what from I've seen everything was done right. Only hitch was that they forgot to put a block-off plate on the type III dipstick hole - it was a universal case which went into my '71 Westy.
bugoholics
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Great to deal with! Reply with quote

I have dealt with Brothers several times and they have the fastest shipping I have ever seen! Very Happy

I ordered a set of H-beams on Monday(8-25-08 ) and had my parts in my hands on Wed (8-27-0Cool! That is smoking fast!! Very Happy

All the parts I have ordered from them, have been perfect!Keep up the great service!!!!!!! Thanks again for the great parts and super fast shipping!
Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jubibug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an engine case, a balanced piston/cylinder kit and a few other parts from them. Their machine work is really great. Also Jacob is a great guy, very helpful.
Great customer service and fast shipping.

Thank you!

Joerg
theastronaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent my case and cam to them for stroker clearancing and to get the lifter bores sleeved. I was impressed with the quality of work, and the price was very reasonable. Very quick turn around and great communication. I will definitly use them again! Thanks!

'64 Beetle Sunroof OG Bahama Blue
'63 Beetle Vert
'66 Beetle
'88 Festiva L
'89 Festiva L
'64 Chevy C10
'66 Chevy C10
gumby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ordered from brothers a few times now and always great service and fast s/h packed very well all parts! now I got a few of my friends ordering stuff as well from brothers vw. they are as well pleased with the service, price, care of order, and very helpful with information! machine work is great! hope to check them out one day( if I ever fly to the mainland one day from hawaii) LOL!!! and shake their hands and say great job! renato and jacob and the gang at brothers VW machine shop thanks for the great service and parts!

all hawaii guys gals represent BROTHERS VW MACHINE if you guys bought stuff or used the service feedback is all good!!!

Aloha,
Jr
"gumby" Very Happy VW Logo TS Logo

my 1st bug 1966
my 2nd bug 1964
my 3rd bug 1963
my 4th bug 1957 oval
my 5th bug 1956 oval
my 6th bug 1966 convertible
my 1st bay window 1969
my 1st split bus 1965
1961bluebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent customer service, excellent job done when preparing my new mag case, great packinh and super fast shipping. My next order will go with Brotherīs shop again. Thanks, J.

|82x94|

1961 Deluxe beetle, 1971 type 181, 1968 T2a Baywindow, 1973 Type 147 "Swiss Fridolin"(sold), 1966 Deluxe sedan (sold), 1983 "Silver Bug" edition (sold), 1961 beetle (sold)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: