Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com
 
Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Print View
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
scuba steve 69386
Samba Member


Joined: September 15, 2012
Posts: 81
Location: Daytona Beach,FL
scuba steve 69386 is offline 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Yep, all good. We tried this afternoon and all was fixed and
working properly.
Thanks to whomever did it! Applause
_________________
67 single cab
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
donpacom
Samba Member


Joined: January 25, 2016
Posts: 1
Location: Puerto Rico
donpacom is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Greetings,

This morning I could only buy my entrance ticket. Then when we try to buy my wife, daughter and son-in-law tickets (2 days and Tent) with the Bulli100race promotional code appears this message: "This voucher has already been used".

Each one is registered in hsrtickets.com and trying to buy individual ticket package.

Somebody know what happen?

Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Classifieds Feedback
Juan
Samba Member


Joined: September 01, 2003
Posts: 867
Location: Miami, FL
Juan is offline 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

donpacom wrote:
Greetings,

This morning I could only buy my entrance ticket. Then when we try to buy my wife, daughter and son-in-law tickets (2 days and Tent) with the Bulli100race promotional code appears this message: "This voucher has already been used".

Each one is registered in hsrtickets.com and trying to buy individual ticket package.

Somebody know what happen?

Thanks!


Having the same issue.
I'm not sure if I'm too late or if maybe the promo codes will work again, as I saw in the last few posts that they stopped working but then that got fixed.

Can anyone inform?
_________________
Instagram: @juanskombi
1967 Velvet Green/Pearl White Kombi
1964 Pearl White Ghia Coupe
1959 Ford F100
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rkennedy5
Samba Member


Joined: January 01, 2005
Posts: 57

rkennedy5 is offline 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

I created another new account and purchased another package yesterday with no issues. Sounds like it may have been the HSR site, give it another try or try secondary promo code as first promo codes were limited to a couple hundred. You can also verbally give the promo code at the speedway ticket trailer to receive discounts. Hope this helps. -RK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JohnnyRingo
Samba Member


Joined: October 22, 2011
Posts: 390
Location: United States
JohnnyRingo is offline 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

I Had trouble also accepting both promo codes.... nothing. Then I followed (Pickens) instructions which are different than others.....boom got $60.00 discount with Bulli100weekend promo code. Not sure if I can get off work but $27 bucks and some change I can just donate to a good cause....lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
aah57
Samba Member


Joined: October 23, 2003
Posts: 430
Location: Roswell, Ga
aah57 is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

JohnnyRingo wrote:
I Had trouble also accepting both promo codes.... nothing. Then I followed (Pickens) instructions which are different than others.....boom got $60.00 discount with Bulli100weekend promo code. Not sure if I can get off work but $27 bucks and some change I can just donate to a good cause....lol.


Bulli100weekend not working?
_________________
Looking for white cabinets for a '61 camper

Need westy parts so-34 and so-22!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JohnnyRingo
Samba Member


Joined: October 22, 2011
Posts: 390
Location: United States
JohnnyRingo is offline 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

aah57 wrote:
JohnnyRingo wrote:
I Had trouble also accepting both promo codes.... nothing. Then I followed (Pickens) instructions which are different than others.....boom got $60.00 discount with Bulli100weekend promo code. Not sure if I can get off work but $27 bucks and some change I can just donate to a good cause....lol.


Bulli100weekend not working?
. Follow Pickens instructions, worked for me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rkennedy5
Samba Member


Joined: January 01, 2005
Posts: 57

rkennedy5 is offline 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

JohnnyRingo wrote:
aah57 wrote:
JohnnyRingo wrote:
I Had trouble also accepting both promo codes.... nothing. Then I followed (Pickens) instructions which are different than others.....boom got $60.00 discount with Bulli100weekend promo code. Not sure if I can get off work but $27 bucks and some change I can just donate to a good cause....lol.


Bulli100weekend not working?
. Follow Pickens instructions, worked for me


JohnnyRingo, no, the early bird limited number of 100 users Bulli100weekend promo codes and the early bird limited to 100 users Bulli100raceday promo codes have all been used. The next discounted price packages for Bulli Brigade attendees and spectators are available online through NOV. 7 and will be active at the Speedway ticket trailer all weekend for those that wish to purchase tickets upon their arrival. Unlimited access promo codes are listed below from original updated post. Thanks, Robert

*************************************************

Bulli Brigade 26 Online Registration is open until November 7th. READ AND FOLLOW ONLINE ORDERING DIRECTIONS EXACTLY AS EXPLAINED BELOW FOR PROMOTION CODES TO WORK

IF PLANNING ON PURCHASING BULLI BRIGADE PACKAGE WHEN YOU GET TO THE SPEEDWAY, EACH PERSON MUST GIVE THE TICKET SALES PERSON THE PROMOTION CODE OF THE DESIRED PACKAGE AND PURCHASE THE PACKAGE FROM THE TICKET TRAILER BEFORE YOU WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE SPEEDWAY.

There are two promo code options:
-First Promo Code is for the $40 Fri/Sat/Sun package. This package will be the 3 Day Access Ticket and Tent Camping Ticket. Although the HSR Website will not state this, it includes the following: Infield Car Pass, Camping Friday and Saturday night, Garage access armband, and Parade lap (Split busses only). Promo Code is: bbweekender


-Second Promo Code option is for the $35 day of show package (Which is a 24 event hence it spanning Sat/Sun). This package will be the 2 Day Access Ticket and Tent Camping Ticket. Although the HSR Website will not state this, it includes the following: Infield Vehicle Pass, Camping for Saturday night, Garage access armband, and Parade lap (Split busses only). Promo Code is: bbraceday

Children 12 & under are free and dogs Are allowed.

Directions are simple but very specific and will only work for a single package purchase per user account. **** You must create a separate User Account BY USING A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS and follow the same procedure for each person attending aged 13 and older.

Directions below are for a desktop computer, adjust for mobile use.



From desktop browser enter in: https://www.hsrtickets.com
1. Create a user account. Click SIGN IN on top right of screen and click NO ACCOUNT? CREATE ONE HERE. Fill info and click SAVE.
2. at top of screen Click 2019 CLASSIC 24 HOUR.
3. Select either the 2019 CLASSIC 24 HOUR - 3 DAY ACCESS OR 2019 CLASSIC 24 HOUR - 2 DAY ACCESS package and ADD TO CART.
4. Then press CONTINUE SHOPPING and select 2019 24 HOUR - TENT CAMPING and ADD TO CART.
5. Then select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
6. Then click HAVE A PROMO CODE? Then enter the Promo Code you chose from above. Then click ADD and it will apply the discount and show you the total.
7. Then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT and continue the payment process from there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GarryA
Samba Member


Joined: September 28, 2009
Posts: 602
Location: South Carolina
GarryA is offline 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

rkennedy5 wrote:


-Second Promo Code option is for the $35 day of show package (Which is a 24 event hence it spanning Sat/Sun). This package will be the 2 Day Access Ticket and Tent Camping Ticket. Although the HSR Website will not state this, it includes the following: Infield Vehicle Pass, Camping for Saturday night, Garage access armband, and Parade lap (Split busses only). Promo Code is: bbraceday



Is this promo code unlimited at the day of the event? Or set to a specific number?
And the infield vehicle pass allows us to park inside the track?
Are there designated spectator parking areas?
Want to make sure that we don't have to carry a half ton of green metal and couple of trans with RGBs all the way to an outside parking lot .

If we park infield then we can roam around to different track viewing areas? Daytona is a big track and you can not see a large amount of track form any one location from down inside .
Is there a map of the event layout inside the track available?
_________________
Where's Garry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rkennedy5
Samba Member


Joined: January 01, 2005
Posts: 57

rkennedy5 is offline 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

GarryA wrote:
rkennedy5 wrote:


-Second Promo Code option is for the $35 day of show package (Which is a 24 event hence it spanning Sat/Sun). This package will be the 2 Day Access Ticket and Tent Camping Ticket. Although the HSR Website will not state this, it includes the following: Infield Vehicle Pass, Camping for Saturday night, Garage access armband, and Parade lap (Split busses only). Promo Code is: bbraceday



Is this promo code unlimited at the day of the event? Or set to a specific number?
And the infield vehicle pass allows us to park inside the track?
Are there designated spectator parking areas?
Want to make sure that we don't have to carry a half ton of green metal and couple of trans with RGBs all the way to an outside parking lot .

If we park infield then we can roam around to different track viewing areas? Daytona is a big track and you can not see a large amount of track form any one location from down inside .
Is there a map of the event layout inside the track available?


GarryA, I was assured by HSR the Promo Codes for Bulli participants were unlimited but each person would need to walk inside ticket trailer and verbally give the code, NOT just say "We're here for the Bulli Brigade", so write it down somewhere and have it readily available. Keep in mind this is the first year this international reaching organization has ever done anything like this (And they are amped to have us) so it is a big learning experience that they want to simplify for us but maintain some integrity as to not just let any Joe Schmoe use our code to get "Cheap tickets" to the HSR event.
Second, yes, the infield vehicle pass allows unlimited 24 hour access in and out of the speedway and infield parking and driving around to many great viewing areas and there are trams are for that. I believe they are trying to have a tram stop location designated for our area. I should have that confirmation this week. As far and carrying a ton of funky green metal, I'd imagine you could temporarily park by that area and load up as the set up should easily allow for that. You'll definitely not be lugging that stuff outside the speedway with an infield parking pass.

I'll be making a few similar post updates this week.

Thank Everyone who has made the effort to attend despite some of the first time slight difficulties. I'm confident you'll find it and amazing weekend and an awesome Split Window/VW/vintage automotive experience! -Robert
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
galencurrington
Samba Member


Joined: March 16, 2004
Posts: 364
Location: bowling green, ky
galencurrington is offline 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

I love that my old panel bus is on the poster that is so kool should have kept that one.
_________________
"asking and getting are two different things"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GarryA
Samba Member


Joined: September 28, 2009
Posts: 602
Location: South Carolina
GarryA is offline 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

rkennedy5 wrote:
GarryA wrote:
rkennedy5 wrote:


-Second Promo Code option is for the $35 day of show package (Which is a 24 event hence it spanning Sat/Sun). This package will be the 2 Day Access Ticket and Tent Camping Ticket. Although the HSR Website will not state this, it includes the following: Infield Vehicle Pass, Camping for Saturday night, Garage access armband, and Parade lap (Split busses only). Promo Code is: bbraceday



Is this promo code unlimited at the day of the event? Or set to a specific number?
And the infield vehicle pass allows us to park inside the track?
Are there designated spectator parking areas?
Want to make sure that we don't have to carry a half ton of green metal and couple of trans with RGBs all the way to an outside parking lot .

If we park infield then we can roam around to different track viewing areas? Daytona is a big track and you can not see a large amount of track form any one location from down inside .
Is there a map of the event layout inside the track available?


GarryA, I was assured by HSR the Promo Codes for Bulli participants were unlimited but each person would need to walk inside ticket trailer and verbally give the code, NOT just say "We're here for the Bulli Brigade", so write it down somewhere and have it readily available. Keep in mind this is the first year this international reaching organization has ever done anything like this (And they are amped to have us) so it is a big learning experience that they want to simplify for us but maintain some integrity as to not just let any Joe Schmoe use our code to get "Cheap tickets" to the HSR event.
Second, yes, the infield vehicle pass allows unlimited 24 hour access in and out of the speedway and infield parking and driving around to many great viewing areas and there are trams are for that. I believe they are trying to have a tram stop location designated for our area. I should have that confirmation this week. As far and carrying a ton of funky green metal, I'd imagine you could temporarily park by that area and load up as the set up should easily allow for that. You'll definitely not be lugging that stuff outside the speedway with an infield parking pass.

I'll be making a few similar post updates this week.

Thank Everyone who has made the effort to attend despite some of the first time slight difficulties. I'm confident you'll find it and amazing weekend and an awesome Split Window/VW/vintage automotive experience! -Robert


Thanks Robert,
I am trying to figure out how to make the best of attending as a spectator this year.
_________________
Where's Garry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
aah57
Samba Member


Joined: October 23, 2003
Posts: 430
Location: Roswell, Ga
aah57 is offline 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Well its official, I'm driving to FL next weekend! Looking for any parts to swap let me know. Just ask, I may have it.
_________________
Looking for white cabinets for a '61 camper

Need westy parts so-34 and so-22!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rkennedy5
Samba Member


Joined: January 01, 2005
Posts: 57

rkennedy5 is offline 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Bulli Brigade 26 Online Registration is still open until November 7th for Will Call ticket package pick-up only or you may purchase packages at the ticket trailer on day arrival. READ AND FOLLOW ONLINE ORDERING DIRECTIONS EXACTLY AS EXPLAINED IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD FOR PROMOTION CODES TO WORK.

IF PLANNING ON PURCHASING BULLI BRIGADE PACKAGES WHEN YOU GET TO THE SPEEDWAY, EACH PERSON MUST GO INSIDE THE TICKET TRAILER AS YOU ENTER THE WEST GATE ENTRANCE AND GIVE THE PROMOTION CODE FOR THE EVENT PACKAGE YOU DESIRE BEFORE YOU WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE SPEEDWAY.

DAY OF EVENT PACKAGE IS THE 2 DAY PROMO CODE: BBRACEDAY
THE FRI/SAT/SUNDAY 3 DAY PROMO CODE IS: BBWEEKENDER


Less than two weeks out, safe travels and check back during the week for any info updates. Thanks, RK[/s]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jerry
Samba Member


Joined: October 28, 2007
Posts: 1359

Jerry is offline 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Iím stoked to get out for a long weekend & hanging with my friends 👍🏼

Thanks RK, I know putting this together canít be easy but itís gonna be a great time 👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽
_________________
Looking for SO34 parts.

thevwcompound *instagram*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
negroprieto
Samba Member


Joined: January 23, 2006
Posts: 33

negroprieto is offline 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Robert,

I hope all is well. Trying to understand the 3-day pass. What other events are there on Sunday other than the drive to the St. Augustine show?

Thank you,

Javier
Edgewater, Maryland
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tpinthepack
Samba Member


Joined: July 11, 2004
Posts: 673
Location: clearwater,florida
tpinthepack is offline 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Are the Saturday Hours Posted anywhere? Is it 8am - 5pm?
Thanks
_________________
TP in the Pack (I am a cyclist)
1968 Manx N.O.S. w/ Barrett Chassis
1990 Doka WBX 2.1
1960 Single Cab 1914 w/ 40 DLRA's
1990 Vanagon CARAT
2007 Rabbit
2007 Passat Wagon 3.6 VR6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
buguy
Samba Member


Joined: November 17, 2003
Posts: 3911
Location: Port Orange, FL
buguy is offline 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

I have a bug and won't be able to do any of the goodies at the speedway. Would I be able to join the convoy to St. Augustine Sunday? If so any info on the route? Just finished my engine a couple days ago and I'm not sure I'm ready to flog it down 95.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
babysnakes
Samba Member


Joined: August 19, 2008
Posts: 6409

babysnakes is offline 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

buguy wrote:
I have a bug and won't be able to do any of the goodies at the speedway.


Not sure what you mean, but all aircooleds are invited regardless of Bulli or SBR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
babysnakes
Samba Member


Joined: August 19, 2008
Posts: 6409

babysnakes is offline 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

buguy wrote:
I have a bug and won't be able to do any of the goodies at the speedway.


Not sure what you mean, but all aircooleds are invited regardless of Bulli or SBR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2020, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB