Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

ezcamper wrote:
Is there any power outlets camping in the "tent" section at Daytona?

Chad, camping areas are primitive. No electricity, bring your inverters, etc if you need. Thanks for asking, I will add that to post information. There is non-potable water at the showers/restrooms. -RK
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

cool. generators ok? (Like a quiet honda?)
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

instagram is http://instagram.com/bullidriversteelworks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Generators are allowed, I’ll have my EU2000 on standby for a charging station.
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

I'll bring mine as well.
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

instagram is http://instagram.com/bullidriversteelworks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Looks like BB26 Tickets are making arrivals, I've seen several people posting pics on social media. Stoked!!!! I spoke with HSR today and I was advised Online orders will be taken and shipped out up until within two weeks of event at which time Online orders will conclude. As of today, there are 55 of the 3-day weekend packages left of the 200 at the $25 price and 20 of the 2-day packages left at the $20 price. Prices go up slightly after Early Bird Promo Codes are gone.
fasteddieIV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Maybe a dumb question... I got my tickets and parking passes the other day. I ordered the Sat/Sun pass. According to your info these were to include garage access armbands. Do they give these to us at entrance or did I miss something?
Carlp336
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

i have an extra (in hand) tent camping vehicle pass for that weekend.
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

fasteddieIV wrote:
Maybe a dumb question... I got my tickets and parking passes the other day. I ordered the Sat/Sun pass. According to your info these were to include garage access armbands. Do they give these to us at entrance or did I miss something?

Ed, Your daily passes that came in the package are all you will need for the paddock entrance.
Deluxe2164
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Got my ticket! I plan on bringing my Eriba Puck to camp in. Is that ok with the speedway?
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Deluxe2164 wrote:
Got my ticket! I plan on bringing my Eriba Puck to camp in. Is that ok with the speedway?

Yes, you'll be in the good company of some of the Heilite Mafia.....
wide5guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Team Westfalia will be out in full force as well!
VWsArent4Hippies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Can’t wait!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Would I be able to bring my truck and enclosed trailer into the infield for swap meet vending?
I don’t want to haul it up there, to find out it’s not allowed in.

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
marton3j
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

St. Pete crew is all booked. Going to be a good time!
j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Just got my ticket!!!!
So, 150 campers already signed up?
How many are bringing splitscreen buses?
I hope to arrive in one...God willin'

i wish more people would actually drive their vws rather than just talking about what they have in the garage.

Red Fau Veh wrote:
If you've seen one sunroof swivel seat kombi, you've seen them all! Cool
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

jbbugs wrote:
Would I be able to bring my truck and enclosed trailer into the infield for swap meet vending?

Any accurate, up to date info on this?
Brick wall

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

jbbugs wrote:
jbbugs wrote:

Any accurate, up to date info on this?
Brick wall

Jbbugs, Final update as of this evening from HSR is all typical Bulli Brigade "Swap Meet Participants", NOT VENDORS Wink are a go! Typical pick-ups with flatbed type trailers, etc. are all good. We just can't have "VENDORS"... if you see where I'm going with this. We are SWAPPING, not Vending because Vendor's can only vend in the designated HSR / SPEEDWAY Vending Area and pay for that space accordingly. For 26 years we have been a Show and Swap and we are certainly keeping with that tradition this year.

***PLEASE NOTE*** if coming to swap only, EACH PERSON coming into the speedway must have an access armband and the Cheapest way to do that is by purchasing one of the PROMO PACKAGES. Directions are in the First post of this thread OR on the day of the event you may park at the ticket trailer, each person with you go inside, each purchase a promo package by verbally giving the EXACT PROMO CODE you wish to use and obtain the discount that way.
***It is not a pay for one vehicle and all occupants get in type venue.

Thank everyone for their continued patients with details and we are super excited about this years Bulli Brigade / VW Turkey Run Show weekend!
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Bulli Brigade is one month out!
I know this year was a huge change and I would like to thank everyone who has registered for stepping out of their comfort zone as I know change is not always easy And it’s not to say that we will not be back to the West Coast. The invite to bring Bulli Brigade to this years Classic 24 Hour weekend was an honor and I have envisioned this multi-day get together of Volkswagen enthusiast for several years and have exhaustingly searched for the venue that would host such a great weekend. This raw setting at the World Center of Racing will make for a perfect backdrop compiled with the six decades of automotive genius that has inspired many a youth to follow our same path. There are countless life stories embedded in sights, sounds, and smells of an old air-cooled Volkswagen and my hope is that this years Bulli Brigade weekend will be a time for us to share some of those stories, create some of those stories, and share on a world stage the passion (Sometimes a love/hate, lol) that brings us together. Check back for updates/ pics of Bulli / camping / swap area.
scuba steve 69386
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Ok, looks like all promo codes will not work anymore. And all
Tent options are sold out.
So what do we have to do to get a ticket for the infield on Sat?
Sorry, the website is very confusing.
terrell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

The promo codes are working again. I tried last night and had the same issue, but everything went smoothly this morning.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: