Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Does anyone have a photo they took of their vw show up on google
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikhail_lewis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:23 am    Post subject: Does anyone have a photo they took of their vw show up on google Reply with quote

So here i am, sitting on my phone looking up vw beetle woody wagon on google images. And the photos i took show up on my phone as the first image on google. Its the small things like this that make me happy. I cannot wait to have my 1967/68 vw beetle woody wagon finished for fall time.

The two photos that show up on google images i took at the back side of banff springs golf course in Banff Alberta canada.

Side note, i plan on selling the beetle woody wagon in a few years or trade it for a Volkswagen bus or beetle. If anyone here is interested in trades....

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Does anyone have a photo they took of their vw show up on google Reply with quote

Yup, but not at the top of the page.

Whatever you name the photo when you submit it is what will come up when you do the search. Most of pics & videos that I posted have “The Ghiapet” in them as the title & that yields a lot more results.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Does anyone have a photo they took of their vw show up on google Reply with quote

TDCTDI wrote:
Yup, but not at the top of the page.

Whatever you name the photo when you submit it is what will come up when you do the search. Most of pics & videos that I posted have “The Ghiapet” in them as the title & that yields a lot more results.

Just something so sweet about the Ghiapet in full 'tail out' drift Very Happy

I looked for my bug, but I guess google doesn't like 73 beetles with multi-color fenders Laughing
Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
Helfen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Does anyone have a photo they took of their vw show up on google Reply with quote

Does anyone have a photo they took of their vw show up on google

Sort of. Pictures that someone else has taken does show up on a search, And it's a invasion of your privacy especially when it shows your license plate.
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Does anyone have a photo they took of their vw show up on google Reply with quote

Helfen wrote:
Pictures that someone else has taken does show up on a search, And it's a invasion of your privacy especially when it shows your license plate.

You gave up those rights with the privilege to drive your car on the roads, everyone's tag is visible for all to see.

However, due to a weird law in my state, I don't have that problem. The "Year of manufacture" law allows me to run any plate that is the correct year of an antique vehicle in place of the registered one & it isn't linked to the car at all. (It's great for cruising through the toll plazas & the occasional red light camera Twisted Evil ).

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.

Last edited by TDCTDI on Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
djkeev
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Does anyone have a photo they took of their vw show up on google Reply with quote

Yep!
Four times on the first page......

Dave

Ghia
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=392473

Vanagon
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6315537#6315537

Beetle
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=482968&highlight=74+super+vert
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: