Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:04 pm    Post subject: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

fucking scumbag

Link

so sick of thieves...

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic Reply with quote

Ummm, I hate to say this and I hope I'm wrong but isn't that Colin aka AmSkeptic?

Pic from the Gallery
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

If I'm wrong, please let me know as I will delete this post.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic Reply with quote

Hmmm...., he almost looks like a member here, oh wait, EB beat me to it, say it isn't so Surprised

Please don't PM technical questions, ask your problem in public so everyone can play along. If you think it's too stupid post it here

Слава Україні!
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic Reply with quote

yep...

sure is. police are looking for him from what I understand. and the charges are going to be more than theft seeing he tried to run the guy down too

worse part is he did it twice....at the same place. fuckin loser

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history

Last edited by skills@eurocarsplus on Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
hazetguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic Reply with quote

Link

busdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic Reply with quote

Without passing any judgement on any evidence presented yet ("better call Saul") I'm curious how Skills finds the time to look for this stuff, don't you have a farm and mechanical business to deal with? I'm not judging, just curious how I can make better use of my time Wink

Thanks for the Jane's addiction link HG, that's a good ear worm to have stuck in my head!

Please don't PM technical questions, ask your problem in public so everyone can play along. If you think it's too stupid post it here

Слава Україні!
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Holy crap! Will he (if it's him) change his website name to Interned Air-Cooled?
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Shouldn’t be hard to find him

https://itinerant-air-cooled.com/viewtopic.php?t=13764

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic Reply with quote

busdaddy wrote:
Without passing any judgement on any evidence presented yet ("better call Saul") I'm curious how Skills finds the time to look for this stuff,

I didn't look. it was dropped in my lap on a faceb00k vw page. yes, it's him. several people outted him. (his plate wasn't blurred out in 1 video and it matches his bus)

makes me wonder if he's grabbed shit from clients too. dunno….but between this and other "events" in the vw community makes me wonder what the fuck is going on out there...

dude charges what, 600 a day to watch you work and can't buy a cheese stick or an ice cream?

[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:

Brian wrote:
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic Reply with quote

busdaddy wrote:
Without passing any judgement on any evidence presented yet ("better call Saul") I'm curious how Skills finds the time to look for this stuff, don't you have a farm and mechanical business to deal with? I'm not judging, just curious how I can make better use of my time Wink

I bet he was subscribed previously and watched for entertainment... and then was handed this christmas present.

At least he's not watching p@rn.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

babysnakes wrote:
Holy crap! Will he (if it's him) change his website name to Interned Air-Cooled?

Air Cooled Hand Luke!

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
busdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Well I'm going to sit back and watch this play out, so far it's better than Netflix! (and I've been stuck on the couch recovering from a hernia job the last week) Popcorn

Слава Україні!
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

So if someone would shoplift from a gas station store, would you allow them in your garage, in your house and possibily offer to let them sleep in your house rather than his bus.

Think about it.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Colin has been to my house, my garage and my dinner table. I'm texting with others that know him and am shocked, waiting for someone to tell me this is a bad joke. I simply can't process this at all. Shocked

If this is real, he's going to be the Colin Kaepernick of the VW world. His business model just went down the tubes......

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

wcfvw69 wrote:
His business model just went down the tubes......

what could go wrong charging someone to watch them work, use their facilities and possibly steal the shampoo Laughing

worse part is, he's on tape....didn't give the ice cream back (or forced to pay for it like the cheese sticks, I mean who wants to wash fromunda off a food product after it has been floating around his taint) and...he tries to hit/run over/not stop when the gas station attendant is in front of the bus.

totally funny all of the vitriol he spews...then be caught stealing fuckin' cheese sticks and ice cream....bwhahahahaah Laughing

[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:

Brian wrote:

Last edited by skills@eurocarsplus on Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
richparker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

It’s all faked...

Now charging $600 an day is another situation, seems to me Robbie needs to raise his prices...
’65 Deluxe Build
’63 Deluxe Build
hazetguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

So this is one store that nailed him twice. There have to be many more over the years and miles he's covered.

Here's the first video, from 2018, with some different footage angles not seen in the most recent one.

Link

skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

richparker wrote:
It’s all faked....

naa...it's pretty real:

https://fox8.com/2018/11/02/youtube-channel-gas-st...o-thieves/

https://wgntv.com/2018/11/05/gas-station-encounter...ny-videos/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/shues-marathon-medina-2

[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:

Brian wrote:
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

All I can say is that anyone who would let a video like that be made as a gag is nuts because somewhere out there is a patrolman who will see the video and assume it is real. It isn't like you can hide a bright orange VW bus.
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

100 videos and 971,000 subscribers... it's as real as a heart attack.

He posted this today on his forum "Left Columbus OH and headed northeast"

Seems he was there.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare

Last edited by Glenn on Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: