Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Lil Lulu wrote:
Inserting blatant politics here is bullshit. And chickenshit too.

this is what will get the post locked. I think anyone who know colin can pretty much tell what his world views are.

none the less, the worse part is he will be on youtube known as the short shorts shoplifter for all eternity

just heard this on the radio. now every time I hear it i'll have to laugh

Link

got wham bam banana, dixie cups....bwhahaha

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
TomWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

nemobuscaptain wrote:
Im sure Ole Colin the Skeptic will have some excuse, sticking to the man bc they jacked up the prices or something.

<<removed>>

Lots of people have sides we don't know about.
Hmm, the cop I posted about lives in my state. Its the most republican state in the union. Care to guess what party 70% of the shoplifters belong to? <<removed>>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

nemobuscaptain wrote:
Im sure Ole Colin the Skeptic will have some excuse, sticking to the man bc they jacked up the prices or something.

<<removed>>

Lots of people have sides we don't know about.

Sachler family and some states taking the payofF, others don’t .
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

lets chill with the politics. this thread is about cheese sticks, getaway westfalias ice cream and short shorts. every demographic has their shitbags. sad thing here is if you read the youtube comments it kind of puts a black eye on the hobby we associate with.

Ive Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Cheese Sticks

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Best part of this thread will be Don telling people to chill

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I will salve my bad feelings about this by remembering all the good people on Samba and hope that Colin addresses his issues and grows from them.
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Fuck man, I've always had respect for the guy helping others and giving back to the community.
Whatever is taking place, hardship or negligence, I hope Colin can face the embarrassment and move on.
I've never met him, but via social media and forums knew he was quirky, doesn't mean someone is wrong. I hate to see this shit. We've all done dumb things in our lives, but this doesn't make sense. This has to be blatant, rebellious "thrill" behavior".

I do agree gas station ice cream sandwiches are way overpriced.
Colin, settle this debt. I'm embarrassed and ashamed, but believe there is and can be resolve from stupidity.

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
lets chill with the politics.

Agreed...

KEEP THE POLITICAL COMMENTS OUT.

I've removed some text.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
alman72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

this really is sad.
I do want to say, however that when he was at my place to help and teach me, he had no reservations with getting dirty and taking over for a large part of the day. He was not a teacher only. for the work that he did over the 9 hours, I felt my 500 and change was well spent. I would have spent more taking it to a air cooled mechanic and picking it up the next day.
Still, very sad and disappointing
Lil Lulu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Thank you Glenn.

'72 Deluxe - Niagara Blue w/pastelwiess Camper Special 2L dual 40 Webers 002

'74 Hightop Weekender "Dixie" 1800 34 Del singles
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Business idea for mobile mechanics....offering free ice cream bars with a Paid visit !!

(Best Trevor Noah accent)

Too soon???

Edited on reflection

Last edited by Abscate on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

^^^^^^^

Laughing

i'll take one. only if he pulls them out of his short shorts though.

sad thing is he drove off. from what I gather the gas station encounters guy will prosecute. had he just got out, went in and paid they may not have...but being the second offence, not sure.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:

Brian wrote:
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

TDCTDI wrote:
Not that a VW bus wouldn’t be a huge red flag, but it amazes me, that with the countless number of people that would go through a convenient store on a single day, that a person would remember someone that was in their store a year and a half before.

He didn't remember Colin out of a countless throng of people Rolling Eyes He remembered Colin out of a handful of THIEVES!
vwmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Geez I’m shocked and also had a good laugh at this. It’s so crazy, always enjoyed reading his posts. The worst part is those cheese sticks and ice cream would be tax deductible, he’s travelling for work....
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Busstom wrote:
TDCTDI wrote:
Not that a VW bus wouldn’t be a huge red flag, but it amazes me, that with the countless number of people that would go through a convenient store on a single day, that a person would remember someone that was in their store a year and a half before.

He didn't remember Colin out of a countless throng of people Rolling Eyes He remembered Colin out of a handful of THIEVES!

If they have had to install all of that equipment & hired an employee dedicated to catching shoplifters, this is more than a handful of thieves.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

SamboSamba22 wrote:
I hate to see this shit. We've all done dumb things in our lives, but this doesn't make sense. This has to be blatant, rebellious "thrill" behavior".

I agree. I deal with a lot of upper class people stealing little stupid things all the time. Over a years time these type of people contribute to as much inventory shrink as the professional ring of thieves that steal big ticket items in fewer hits. I’ve had a Sheriffs wife (employee) go to jail for embezzling thousands of dollars. A Stanford tennis athlete lose his scholarship for stealing tennis rackets, and an elementary school teacher get cuffed for pocketing candles. Kleptomania is a real disorder. What disappoints me most is when he was called out to make this is right by a Facebook follower. He allegedly said “No” He’s in deep. Perhaps he can still make it right somehow. Personally I like the guy and hope he can self reflect to get help.

Can we leave Robbie out of this. He’s done nothing wrong and doesn’t deserve to be associated with Colin’s mess.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
richparker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Tram wrote:

Glad you found a new crusade... you just haven't been yourself since Brim went down. Smile

you want a crusade Tram? I can post something else that you won't like. has to do with Dan and Jessica. shall I start another thread just for you?

Wait for it... Popcorn
’65 Deluxe Build
’63 Deluxe Build
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

vwmike wrote:
Geez I’m shocked and also had a good laugh at this. It’s so crazy, always enjoyed reading his posts. The worst part is those cheese sticks and ice cream would be tax deductible, he’s travelling for work....

So you're assuming he claims any of his income?

I bet 8ts a cash business and he shows no income.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

well, he may claim 1/2

https://www.itinerant-air-cooled.com/viewtopic.php...f8767ec967

paypal for a place holder and the rest in cash. he doesn't want to look for an ATM, so have cash ready. he also should have enough loot on hand to pay for gas station goodies this way Very Happy

[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:

Brian wrote:
richparker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Love the new avatar, Glenn. Classic!
’65 Deluxe Build
’63 Deluxe Build
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
vwmike wrote:

So you're assuming he claims any of his income?

I bet 8ts a cash business and he shows no income.

Nice ice cream pic Glenn under you screen name! LMAO! Very Happy

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: