Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Fuck man, I've always had respect for the guy helping others and giving back to the community.
Whatever is taking place, hardship or negligence, I hope Colin can face the embarrassment and move on.
I've never met him, but via social media and forums knew he was quirky, doesn't mean someone is wrong. I hate to see this shit. We've all done dumb things in our lives, but this doesn't make sense. This has to be blatant, rebellious "thrill" behavior".

I do agree gas station ice cream sandwiches are way overpriced.
Colin, settle this debt. I'm embarrassed and ashamed, but believe there is and can be resolve from stupidity.

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Best part of this thread will be Don telling people to chill

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I will salve my bad feelings about this by remembering all the good people on Samba and hope that Colin addresses his issues and grows from them.
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

lets chill with the politics. this thread is about cheese sticks, getaway westfalias ice cream and short shorts. every demographic has their shitbags. sad thing here is if you read the youtube comments it kind of puts a black eye on the hobby we associate with.

Ive Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Cheese Sticks

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

nemobuscaptain wrote:
Im sure Ole Colin the Skeptic will have some excuse, sticking to the man bc they jacked up the prices or something.

<<removed>>

Lots of people have sides we don't know about.

Sachler family and some states taking the payofF, others don’t .
TomWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

nemobuscaptain wrote:
Im sure Ole Colin the Skeptic will have some excuse, sticking to the man bc they jacked up the prices or something.

<<removed>>

Hmm, the cop I posted about lives in my state. Its the most republican state in the union. Care to guess what party 70% of the shoplifters belong to? <<removed>>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Lil Lulu wrote:
Inserting blatant politics here is bullshit. And chickenshit too.

this is what will get the post locked. I think anyone who know colin can pretty much tell what his world views are.

none the less, the worse part is he will be on youtube known as the short shorts shoplifter for all eternity

just heard this on the radio. now every time I hear it i'll have to laugh

Link

got wham bam banana, dixie cups....bwhahaha

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
I had a big diatribe all ready to lay down but I shelved it. Simply put...

Colins activity in those videos are disgusting, and I’m bummed.

This^^^

Just a massive double standard magnificently executed by Colin. We've all suffered from Colin's political posts where he was so judgemental and opinionated about our deteriorating countries values, ethics, humanity and especially the shortcomings of our politicians.

Then, this video of him stealing not just once but twice comes out... clearly this isn't the only time he's been stealing from stores. He just got caught these two times.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Reminds me of this hypocrite that "sinned"...

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**

Last edited by wcfvw69 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67_13Deluxe
Samba Resident Alien

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Quote:
well, at least he didn’t get caught paying hush money to his hookers....

Id feel better about being caught for paying hush money to hookers rather than being caught for stealing an ice cream sandwich and some cheese sticks. At least he could say he was getting laid.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lil Lulu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Inserting blatant politics here is bullshit. And chickenshit too.

'72 Deluxe - Niagara Blue w/pastelwiess Camper Special 2L dual 40 Webers 002

'74 Hightop Weekender "Dixie" 1800 34 Del singles
nemobuscaptain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Alot of <<removed>> people think it isnt theft if you take it from a rich person or business.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FullMoonBusClub

RIP Bob Hoover https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=427791
Hoover Sermons: https://www.vwsage.com/images/vwsage/Bob%20Hoovers%20Sermons.pdf

Last edited by nemobuscaptain on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Tram wrote:

Glad you found a new crusade... you just haven't been yourself since Brim went down. Smile

i'm up early because of a text message that was not only not important, but pretty stupid too.

you want a crusade Tram? I can post something else that you won't like. has to do with Dan and Jessica. shall I start another thread just for you?

seeing im up far too early because I was up far too late dealing with a very sick family member and I haven't had coffee yet...i'm in really rare form.

aeromech wrote:
I notice that there are several members hiding out tonight

they're splitting all of that cheese and ice cream. hard to type with sticky fingers

[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:

Brian wrote:

Last edited by skills@eurocarsplus on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
KentABQ Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

nemobuscaptain wrote:
believe it or not, some people just love the thrill.

I agree. Kleptomania is an addiction. Even my grandmother was addicted.

I feel bad for Colin, and hope he faces up to it and gets to move on from the embarrassment.

"I must say, how can you be in a bad mood driving this vehicle full of vibrant color.
Cars of today are so bland in comparison. It's like driving a celebration!"
---WildIdea

Bus ownership via emoticons:
Very Happy Shocked Mad Sad Embarassed d'oh! Pray Brick wall Pray Dancing Dancing Dancing ---williamM
Westfalia73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

TDCTDI wrote:
Not that a VW bus wouldn’t be a huge red flag, but it amazes me, that with the countless number of people that would go through a convenient store on a single day, that a person would remember someone that was in their store a year and a half before.

A balding midget who likes to stuff confectionary down his underpants would be quite memorable Very Happy
nemobuscaptain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

believe it or not, some people just love the thrill.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FullMoonBusClub

RIP Bob Hoover https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=427791
Hoover Sermons: https://www.vwsage.com/images/vwsage/Bob%20Hoovers%20Sermons.pdf
TomWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
furgo wrote:

Everything after that seems to be a hate fest that really doesn't benefit anyone.

I understand what you are saying and what you are saying comes from a good place. Perhaps we all take this to Colin’s “Free Speech” forum on his website.

https://itinerant-air-cooled.com/viewforum.php?f=16

And if anybody questions why I’m so pissed and crass about the lack of integrity displayed in that video. It’s because I deal with it daily in my work. It also affects how I get paid at the end of the year and a whole lot of other factors I will not discuss. Some people might feel the theft of an ice cream sandwich and cheese stick is no big deal. It actually is. Because the theft is so rampant at this location, the minimart had to get expensive cameras and a full time “Loss prevention” associate to deal with it. They now do YouTube with it and turn some loss into a gain to offset the operating cost. As a matter of fact I was injured today dealing with a shoplifter as this thread was being discussed. I wonder what Colin would say if he witnessed a politician doing the same thing in the video?

Today I lost a hero of the ACVW community and it bums me out.
Well said Xevin. At one of the stores I frequent they had a cop on camera shoplifting from them. I had met her about 3 weeks before when she was in the room where they monitor the video cameras and she was there to pick up a DVD that was to be used for evidence.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
CrRusty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

I think we, as a community, are all shocked to say the least. Goes to show how defective the human race can be. When I woke up this morning it was hoping this episode was just a bad dream.
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Not that a VW bus wouldn’t be a huge red flag, but it amazes me, that with the countless number of people that would go through a convenient store on a single day, that a person would remember someone that was in their store a year and a half before.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Quote:

I share that but am reminded of the great people I've met, and stayed at their houses, and have to remember the good over the bad.

It's not the cheap physical thing, it's the sickness and the pox it puts on society. Did you know in Japan, after the Tsunami, the police stations were overloaded with rooms full of cash that people find in the wreckage and turned in!
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

furgo wrote:

Everything after that seems to be a hate fest that really doesn't benefit anyone.

I understand what you are saying and what you are saying comes from a good place. Perhaps we all take this to Colin’s “Free Speech” forum on his website.

https://itinerant-air-cooled.com/viewforum.php?f=16

And if anybody questions why I’m so pissed and crass about the lack of integrity displayed in that video. It’s because I deal with it daily in my work. It also affects how I get paid at the end of the year and a whole lot of other factors I will not discuss. Some people might feel the theft of an ice cream sandwich and cheese stick is no big deal. It actually is. Because the theft is so rampant at this location, the minimart had to get expensive cameras and a full time “Loss prevention” associate to deal with it. They now do YouTube with it and turn some loss into a gain to offset the operating cost. As a matter of fact I was injured today dealing with a shoplifter as this thread was being discussed. I wonder what Colin would say if he witnessed a politician doing the same thing in the video?

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Reply with quote

Lets not judge. the only way I can afford strap-on tools is visiting CT for throat yogurt and stealing them from his place.

It's an uncomfortable truth but we don't know many people on the internet, do we?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: