Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SamboSamba22 - [email protected] - Sam Belcher
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:41 pm    Post subject: SamboSamba22 - [email protected] - Sam Belcher Reply with quote

Please provide feedback and opinions regarding the items purchased from me guys. I always do my best to be clear of condition, pricing, and shipment.
Thank you for the business.
-Sam

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ib-bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: SamboSamba22 - [email protected] - Sam Belcher Reply with quote

Happy to do business with Sam , great communication and quick payment.
Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: SamboSamba22 - [email protected] - Sam Belcher Reply with quote

Great buyer. Thank you!
getgeoff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: SamboSamba22 - [email protected] - Sam Belcher Reply with quote

Sam was a delight to deal with. Thanks again for helping me get me some of your stuff for sale. I would not hesitate to purchase from Sam again.
Thanks
Geoff
Kev250R
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: SamboSamba22 - [email protected] - Sam Belcher Reply with quote

I recently bought a used engine lid from a VW Thing from Sam. The price was more than fair considering the excellent condition the part was in. Sam included many accurate photos in his ad and was very quick in his communications to answer questions and to handle the transaction. My part arrived quickly and packed extremely well!

I look-forward to doing business with Sam again soon!!

Kevin
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: SamboSamba22 - [email protected] - Sam Belcher Reply with quote

Kev250R wrote:
I recently bought a used engine lid from a VW Thing from Sam. The price was more than fair considering the excellent condition the part was in. Sam included many accurate photos in his ad and was very quick in his communications to answer questions and to handle the transaction. My part arrived quickly and packed extremely well!

I look-forward to doing business with Sam again soon!!

Kevin

Glad to help out brother. Privileged to be your first post. Go get involved in this kickass community. Thanks for the business and kind words Kevin.

Sam

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MikeyM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: SamboSamba22 - [email protected] - Sam Belcher Reply with quote

Just purchased a Vw bus from Sam this weekend. Drove almost 7 hours. Sam was super nice. The bus was even better than described in the ad. I would definitely buy from this seller again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: