Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

RedRobster - [email protected] - Brigitte
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RedRobster
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
fizzbang
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:50 am    Post subject: RedRobster - [email protected] - Brigitte Reply with quote

Excellent seller!!!!

Bought a rear window regulator for my 69 convertible. Communication was fast and I asked if they could pack it in a flat rate USPS box since I was in a hurry. I received a final price quickly and the package within a few days after paying.

They also double checked to make sure the part was what I needed since there's a left and right side they were selling. Part was perfect and exactly like the photos.

Packing was amazing. I could have dropped it off of a 10 story building and the part would be ok. Inner wrapped, padded and then the box.

Highly recommend this seller!
JayRoller
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: RedRobster - [email protected] - Brigitte Reply with quote

Brigitte went out of her way after having dental work to get my package in the mail! The part looked great as advertised! I highly recommend this seller! Thank you Brigitte! Very Happy
scottf3334
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: RedRobster - [email protected] - Brigitte Reply with quote

Quick shipping and great communication. Speedometer was exactly as described. Would buy from again. Highly recommended 😀
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: RedRobster - [email protected] - Brigitte Reply with quote

Bought and received some horn button parts from Brigitte. Too easy a transaction and too smooth. Thanks again!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: RedRobster - [email protected] - Brigitte Reply with quote

62DoKaGuy wrote:
Bought and received some horn button parts from Brigitte. Too easy a transaction and too smooth. Thanks again!

Second purchase - Brigitte is very communicative and quick to ship, packaged well. Thanks.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: RedRobster - [email protected] - Brigitte Reply with quote

Brigitte sold me some bus seat clamps.. Very good transaction! Fast shipping too!
Thank You.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: RedRobster - [email protected] - Brigitte Reply with quote

Did a trade with Brigitte. Parts arrived quickly, Great seller
(trader)!

Casey
Craig51
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: RedRobster - [email protected] - Brigitte Reply with quote

Excellent seller!! Super fast response time and got the item way faster than expected. Thanks again and will definitely recommend buying from this seller.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: