Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

914 turn signal dimensions.
Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonyorlo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: 914 turn signal dimensions. Reply with quote

Does anyone have a set of turn signals from a 914 they they could measure for me? I am looking to fit them on my Ghia and would like to make a template before I buy a set. I am unsure of the year these ones are from, and it they vary through the years?

Thank you for any help!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Wolfgangdieter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: 914 turn signal dimensions. Reply with quote

All years are the same (1970-1976). There are also amber and white European ones available as well as clear white ones. Check on Pelican.

Last edited by Wolfgangdieter on Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tonyorlo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: 914 turn signal dimensions. Reply with quote

I would like to get a set of the European ones. What was the clear section of the light? The parking light?
Wolfgangdieter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: 914 turn signal dimensions. Reply with quote

https://www.pelicanparts.com/More_Info/91463193710...74QAvD_BwE

In Germany, you can park at night along narrow city streets (often partially on sidewalks). You just have to leave the roadside turn signal light on.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: 914 turn signal dimensions. Reply with quote

we have all of them in stock including used if you like.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: 914 turn signal dimensions. Reply with quote

if you call one of the sales guys could go back grab a set and measure them for you
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: