Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwcru - [email protected] - Don
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwcru
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Bought a nos wiper motor. Great shape. Thanks,Don.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rillette
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Bought an NOS horn contact from Don.
Great stuff, just as described!
Thanks.
K.Jagger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

amazing part - big dealer- everytime again
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Don contacted me about some parts and sent money right away. Thank you!
thehelper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Once again another Great product from Don. He has a an eye for finding the best items out there. One day I will dig through his stash and find the rarest piece of gold (VW gold that is). He has it somewhere.......Thanks again.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I purchased a back up light switch for my early Ghia. It came promptly. Excellant NOS condition. Thanks Don.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
evanfrucht
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Really expected to have a flawless experience with this seller given all the good feedback, however...

Bought over $200 worth of stuff.

Received 1967 seat belts damaged in package with broken off-piece of buckle wrapped in packaging. He wrapped them in bubble wrap but then put them in a large box where they had a lot of room to shake around in the package. I don't get it becuase shipping would have been cheaper in a smaller box anyway.... the damage is minor but its still disappointing becuase the item was basically in perfect condition in the pictures and now is a damaged item. The piece that broke was old, sun damaged, and probably very fragile. However, that is why it should have been packed with greater care IMO.

Not great communication. He stopped answering my questions for the most part after I sent the money. I asked for tracking number multiple times he said "ok" but then never actually sent it to me. I guess some people just don't care what other people ask for and just think "oh he'll get it when he gets it." I expect seller to respect a reasonable request from a buyer. How hard is it to send a tracking number when you ship, it takes a minute or so? I'm out of town and now a huge package is going to be sitting on my front porch for days. I can't even tell a friend what day to go pick it up for me.

He will work with you on price a little, and the items were as described for the most part.

Not the best experience.. would maybe buy from again if he had something rare I really needed
3noses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

My NOS heater cables from Don were exactly as listed, even in original VW stock
package! Very happy, would buy again, thanks!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I purchased a Ghia shifter from Don. Fast and safe shipping. It has been a perfect transaction and a pleasure to deal with Don.

Many thanks!
FrankB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Has anyone heard from Don?

I paid for a vintage empi shifter back on the 17th of February and I have yet to recieve it and he hasn't responded to any of my email inquires.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I saw an email from someone where he stated he was encountering some delays because of a health issue with a family member.

Hopefully I am not speaking out of turn by stating this publicly, if so I am happy to remove this posting.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FrankB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Thank you. Hopefully all is well with Don. Looking forward to his reply.
FrankB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Still nothing from Don. Anyone have an update from him. He's had my money for quite some time and I still have no part or response from him...
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

He told me the family member had passed away so he might be busy with that at the moment.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FrankB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
He told me the family member had passed away so he might be busy with that at the moment.

Thank you again Everett.
jeremy57ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Don purchased a part from me, prompt pay, quick responses. Thank you Don.
PeteSC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Attempted to purchase a pair of wiper arms on 6/22, agreed to price with Don and sent PayPal with shipping address. Don confirmed by email that evening on 6/22 that he received the PayPal payment. After that there was no communication from Don so on 7/5 I emailed and asked if they shipped yet; Don replied with one line: "Email me your shipping info again please"...even though it was clearly on the email thread he replied on (the PayPal payment confirmation email). I provided it again and asked him to let me know when they shipped. No reply. On 7/6 I asked him to refund my payment to which he replied "I'll ship priority mail in the morning. Sorry for the delay." I declined telling him I had purchased another set from elsewhere and he issued a refund on 7/7.

I think 2-3 days after payment is received to ship something as small as Ghia wiper arms is acceptable, two weeks without explanation is not. I'm sorry it didn't work out since his parts appeared to be in good condition and fairly priced.
ozzmonaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Has anyone heard from Don lately? I sent funds on 7/18. Luckily I asked if I could send as for goods and services and added the fees to the total for him. A week after sending funds he said he would ship when he got back in town. Having trouble reaching him by email now. Hopefully all goes well.
ozzmonaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I guess I should have checked feedback before ordering. His location is only a few hours from me, and it has been over two weeks now, and no communication for days. Still hoping for the best, but not too hopeful. I emailed again this morning, but I doubt I'll get a response. Still wondering if anybody has any current info or has heard anything. Or, Don, feel free to message me on thesamba rather than email. Any contact would be great
ozzmonaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

He still visits here regularly (even yesterday), so I have to assume he is getting the messages I have sent here , as well as my emails. I had to place a claim through paypal. Still no contact from vwcru in 10 days, and no item has arrived. I wanted to solve this by just getting the item or a refund. Hopefully paypal can get this sorted out.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 15 of 22

Jump to: